Design of Inductive PowerTransfer LED Lighting System
Inductive power transfer (IPT) light-emitting diode (LED) lighting systems have many advantages in commercial, industrial, and domestic applications. Due to the large leakage inductance, primary and secondary capacitor compensations are necessary to improve the power transfer capability. To offer a direct current source output for LED driving, topology with series–series (SS) compensation is chosen and analyzed in this paper.
Using a properly designed operating frequency, the SS compensation can be the best topology for the voltage-source-input and current-source-output applications. To design an efficient IPT system, the loosely coupled transformer is the key component whose design and interaction with other system components can be difficult to formulate. In this paper, a systematic design methodology for an efficient IPT LED lighting system is proposed. The analysis, implementation, and verification are detailed.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Precise Characteristics Analysis of Series/Series-Parallel Compensated Contactless Resonant Converter
- SiC—Emerging Power Device Technology for Next-Generation Electrically Powered Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
- Power Conversion and Signal Transmission Integration Method Based on Dual Modulation of DC–DC Converters
- Vertical InAs-Si GAA TFETs Integrated on Si using Selective Epitaxy in Nanotube Templates
- A Power Smoothing System Based on Supercapacitors for Renewable Distributed Generation
- Modeling and Analyzing Multi-Port Isolation Transformer Capacitive Components for Onboard Vehicular PowerConditioners
- Direct Copper Bonding for Power Interconnects: Design, Manufacturing, and Test
- Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective
- High-Mobility Stable 1200-V, 150-A 4H-SiC DMOSFET Long-Term Reliability Analysis Under High Current Density Transient Conditions
- Power Converter Sizing for a Switched Doubly Fed Machine Propulsion Drive
- Primary-Side Power Flow Control of Wireless PowerTransfer for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Power Management for Multiple-Pickup IPT Systems in Materials Handling Applications
- Double-Coupled Systems for IPT Roadway Applications
- Modeling and $eta $ – $alpha $ -Pareto Optimization of Inductive Power Transfer Coils for Electric Vehicles
- Direct Power Control Based on Natural Switching Surface for Three-Phase PWM Rectifiers
- A Contactless Slipring System Based on Axially Traveling Magnetic Field
- Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle Applications
- Quantitative Analysis of System Efficiency and OutputPower of Four-Coil Resonant Wireless Power Transfer
- Anti-Islanding Detector Based on a Robust PLL
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work