Model Predictive Direct Current Control of MMC
Modular multilevel converters (M2LCs) are typically controlled by a hierarchical control scheme, which essentially requires at least two control loops: one to control the load current and another to control circulating currents. This paper presents an M2LC with a single controller, which is based on model predictive direct current control (MPDCC) with long prediction horizons. The proposed MPDCC scheme maintains the load current within tight bounds around sinusoidal references and minimizes capacitor voltage variations and circulating currents.
An internal prediction model of the M2LC is used to minimize the number of switching transitions for a given current ripple at steady state while providing a fast current response during transient conditions. A state-space model, which is generalized for an N number of modules per each arm of the M2LC, is also presented to investigate the dynamic behavior of arm currents and capacitor voltages. Simulated performance of the converter, under various operating conditions, is presented in comparison to measured performance of a single-phase, three-level 860-VA M2LC prototype to demonstrate the proposed MPDCC philosophy.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Coupled Inductors in Interleaved Multiphase Three-level DC-DC Converter for High Power Applications.
- Operation, Control, and Applications of the Modular Multilevel Converter: A Review.
- Finite Control-Set Model Predictive Control (FCS-MPC) of Nested Neutral Point Clamped (NNPC) Converter.
- Elimination of DC-Link Current Ripple for Modular Multilevel Converters With Capacitor Voltage-Balancing Pulse-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part I: A Topological Review.
- Predictive Instantaneous Torque Control for Disc Coreless Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with the Current Source Chopper.
- Frequency-Adaptive Filtering of Low-Frequency Harmonic Current in Fuel Cell Power Conditioning Systems.
- Techniques of Dual-Path Error Amplifier and Capacitor Multiplier for On-Chip Compensation and Soft-Start Function.
- Hybrid AC Power Source Based on Modular Multilevel Converter and Linear Amplifier.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work