FCS MPCof Nested Neutral Point Clamped Converter
This paper proposes a model predictive control (MPC) strategy for a nested neutral point clamped (NNPC) converter to control output currents and voltages of flying capacitors. NNPC converter is a four-level converter topology for medium voltage applications with interesting properties such as operating over a wide range of voltages (2.4-7.2KV) without the need for connectingpower semiconductor in series, high quality output voltage, less number of components compared to other classical four-level topologies.
A discrete-time model of the converter is presented, and all the control objectives are formulated in terms of the switching states. During each sampling interval, the predicted variables are assessed by the cost function, and the best switching state which gives minimum value for the cost function is selected and applied to the converter gating terminals. The performance of the NNPC converter and predictive control scheme are verified through MATLAB/Simulink simulations and their feasibility is evaluated experimentally.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Elimination of DC-Link Current Ripple for Modular Multilevel Converters With Capacitor Voltage-Balancing Pulse-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part I: A Topological Review.
- Predictive Instantaneous Torque Control for Disc Coreless Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with the Current Source Chopper.
- Frequency-Adaptive Filtering of Low-Frequency Harmonic Current in Fuel Cell Power Conditioning Systems.
- Techniques of Dual-Path Error Amplifier and Capacitor Multiplier for On-Chip Compensation and Soft-Start Function.
- Hybrid AC Power Source Based on Modular Multilevel Converter and Linear Amplifier.
- Model Predictive Direct Current Control of Modular Multilevel Converters: Modeling, Analysis, and Experimental Evaluation.
- Coupled Inductors in Interleaved Multiphase Three-level DC-DC Converter for High Power Applications.
- Operation, Control, and Applications of the Modular Multilevel Converter: A Review.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work