Current in Fuel Cell Power Conditioning Systems
Based on one of the most researched multiinput dc-dc converter topologies for renewable energy systems, the multi-input dual-active bridge (DAB) dc-dc converter, the effectiveness of harmonic current absorption by the energy storage branch in fuel cell power conditioning systems is critically evaluated. The closed-loop output impedances of the converter under single-voltage-loop and dual-loop controls are derived and compared. It is shown that both control strategies can effectively reduce the converter’s closed-loop output impedance, thus favoring the flow of harmonic current and prevent it from being drawn from either the fuel cell branch or the dc-link capacitor.
However, as shown by experimental results, the use of conventional PI control alone still produces noticeable voltage ripple on the dc voltage bus due to harmonic current being drawn from the dc-link capacitor. Proportional-resonant control is proposed to effectively compensate for the dc-bus voltage variation by generating an extremely low impedance path for harmonic current flow at specific frequency. An analog-based frequency tracking circuit is further proposed to adjust the resonant frequency for compensating the effect of harmonic frequency variation.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Techniques of Dual-Path Error Amplifier and Capacitor Multiplier for On-Chip Compensation and Soft-Start Function.
- Hybrid AC Power Source Based on Modular Multilevel Converter and Linear Amplifier.
- Model Predictive Direct Current Control of Modular Multilevel Converters: Modeling, Analysis, and Experimental Evaluation.
- Coupled Inductors in Interleaved Multiphase Three-level DC-DC Converter for High Power Applications.
- Operation, Control, and Applications of the Modular Multilevel Converter: A Review.
- Finite Control-Set Model Predictive Control (FCS-MPC) of Nested Neutral Point Clamped (NNPC) Converter.
- Elimination of DC-Link Current Ripple for Modular Multilevel Converters With Capacitor Voltage-Balancing Pulse-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part I: A Topological Review.
- Predictive Instantaneous Torque Control for Disc Coreless Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with the Current Source Chopper.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work