Dual Path Error Amplifier and Soft Start Function
Techniques of a dual-path error amplifier and two capacitor multipliers for providing on-chip frequency compensation and soft-start function are proposed in this paper. The concept of the dual-path error amplifier is to use two currents to charge and discharge a compensation capacitor simultaneously. As a result, the equivalent capacitance is enlarged significantly with little additional power and silicon area. The dc-dc converter with the dual-path architecture also has great performance in transient response because the compensation capacitor is reduced significantly. For the soft-start function, the subtractive-type and time-average capacitor multipliers are used to relax the restriction of the capacitance and the charging current.
Consequently, it is easy to integrate the soft-start capacitance into a chip and the output overshoot voltage can be suppressed. A prototype converter fabricated with TSMC 0.35-μm 2P4M CMOS process verifies the effectiveness of the techniques of a dual-path error amplifier and two capacitor multipliers. Experimental results demonstrate the converter stability, transient response, and soft-start function. The transient recovery time and transient ripple are less than 20 μs and 25 mV, respectively, for the load current swing from 50 to 500 mA. Moreover, the soft-start time is up to 8 ms. With the proposed techniques, the external pins of the dc-dc converters are minimized and their performance is improved significantly.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Hybrid AC Power Source Based on Modular Multilevel Converter and Linear Amplifier.
- Model Predictive Direct Current Control of Modular Multilevel Converters: Modeling, Analysis, and Experimental Evaluation.
- Coupled Inductors in Interleaved Multiphase Three-level DC-DC Converter for High Power Applications.
- Operation, Control, and Applications of the Modular Multilevel Converter: A Review.
- Finite Control-Set Model Predictive Control (FCS-MPC) of Nested Neutral Point Clamped (NNPC) Converter.
- Elimination of DC-Link Current Ripple for Modular Multilevel Converters With Capacitor Voltage-Balancing Pulse-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part I: A Topological Review.
- Predictive Instantaneous Torque Control for Disc Coreless Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with the Current Source Chopper.
- Frequency-Adaptive Filtering of Low-Frequency Harmonic Current in Fuel Cell Power Conditioning Systems.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work