Synchronous Motor with the Current Source Chopper
The disc coreless permanent magnet synchronous motor (DCPMSM) has several advantages, such as strong overload capacity, zero cogging torque, sinusoidal back EMF and linear parameters. The motors tend to have low inductance because of the coreless structure. There is a stringent current ripple in the motor winding that produces unacceptable torque ripple if driven from conventional drivers with a PWM control method based on voltage source inverter (VSI). To solve this problem, a predictive instantaneous torque control method based on a current source chopper is proposed in this paper.
As electromagnetic torque depends on the stator current magnitude and rotor angle, the relationship between these two variables is discussed. The current amplitude and switch state of the inverter are computed according to the rotor position, and the stator current magnitude can be regulated in real time by the current source chopper. The proposed control system can dramatically reduce the current ripple caused by low inductance. And the validity of the proposed control method is verified by simulation and experimental results.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Frequency-Adaptive Filtering of Low-Frequency Harmonic Current in Fuel Cell Power Conditioning Systems.
- Techniques of Dual-Path Error Amplifier and Capacitor Multiplier for On-Chip Compensation and Soft-Start Function.
- Hybrid AC Power Source Based on Modular Multilevel Converter and Linear Amplifier.
- Model Predictive Direct Current Control of Modular Multilevel Converters: Modeling, Analysis, and Experimental Evaluation.
- Coupled Inductors in Interleaved Multiphase Three-level DC-DC Converter for High Power Applications.
- Operation, Control, and Applications of the Modular Multilevel Converter: A Review.
- Finite Control-Set Model Predictive Control (FCS-MPC) of Nested Neutral Point Clamped (NNPC) Converter.
- Elimination of DC-Link Current Ripple for Modular Multilevel Converters With Capacitor Voltage-Balancing Pulse-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part I: A Topological Review.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work