MATLAB SAMPLE PROJECTS
The grouping of numerous built-in –commands.math functions,generating plots and numerical methods perforation are all done by matlab software. Matlab sample projects are used in large range of applications.
- Control systems.
- Computational finance.
- Signal processing &communications.
- Computational biology.
- Image & video processing.
- Test & measurement.
2015 IEEE MATLAB SAMPLE PROJECTS
- Multimodal Entity Coreference for Cervical Dysplasia Diagnosis
- Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter
- A Novel Multiple-Instance Learning-Based Approach to Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis on Chest X-Rays
- Multi-Scale Tubular Structure Detection in Ultrasound Imaging
- A New Total Body Scanning System for Automatic Change Detection in Multiple Pigmented Skin Lesions
- Bias Reduction for Low-Statistics PET: Maximum Likelihood Reconstruction With a Modified Poisson Distribution
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence
- Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping by Inversion of a Perturbation Field Model: Correlation With Brain Iron in Normal Aging
- Comb-Push Ultrasound Shear Elastography (CUSE) for Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules: Preliminary In Vivo Results
- Deformation Corrected Compressed Sensing (DC-CS): A Novel Framework for Accelerated Dynamic MRI
- Crowdsourcing Biological Specimen Identification: Consumer technology applied to health-care access
- Anisotropic Diffusion Filter With Memory Based on Speckle Statistics for Ultrasound Images
- Intensity-Based Visual Servoing for Instrument and Tissue Tracking in 3D Ultrasound Volumes
- Breast Segmentation and Density Estimation in Breast MRI: A Fully Automatic Framework
- Landmark Detection for Fusion of Fundus and MRI Toward a Patient-Specific Multimodal Eye Model
- Fall Detection in Homes of Older Adults Using the Microsoft Kinect
- Ultrasound Current Source Density Imaging of the Cardiac Activation Wave Using a Clinical Cardiac Catheter
- Motion Estimation in Cardiac Fluorescence Imaging With Scale-Space Landmarks and Optical Flow: A Comparative Study
- An adaptive displacement estimation algorithm for improved reconstruction of thermal strain
- Noninvasive Imaging of 3-Dimensional Myocardial Infarction From the Inverse Solution of Equivalent Current Density in Pathological Hearts
The quality of image can be improved using the big tool called digital image processing technique across various areas.Matlab sample projects with segmentation types are listed below:
Efficient graph – based segmentation
Hybrid segmentation algorithm
Mean shift segmentation
Efficient graph based segmentation:
- Separability can be increased among background & foreground whole procedure speed up edge preserving property ,fast
Hybrid segmentation algorithm:
- The region at what points growing process should be terminated over image segmentation or order resulting.
Mean shift segmentation:
- The non parametric iterative algorithm or non parametric gradient density estimation by applying a kernel generalized approach
After completion of image segmentation, by edge detection the contour object are extracted,description of objects shape under the category of textures,shape ,object color can be determined.The technique of describing a group of features or characteristics image,which is the more efficient process or determine the useful information for classification and analysis.
The original values are modified so that most of the available range are used,which improve the contraction among background and targets called contrast enhancements.The most of the techniques of pattern recognition was not initially designed as permanent with more amount of inadequate features,under the feature selection problem there is a difficulty for learning algorithm for the selection of subset of features and removing the rest one.
Aspects of feature selection based on Matlab sample projects:
- Understanding of data
- Visualization of data facilitation
- Requirement of storage
- Training reduction
- Prediction performance improvement
Among various application domains,the most important and challenging task is image classification which contains
- Robot navigation.
- Biomedical imaging.
- Remote sensing.
- Vehicle navigation.
Finger print techniques with matlab sample projects are pattern matching and minutia based matching.pattern matching is the process of comparing two image to mark the similarities.
To identify duplicates pattern matching are applied in fingerprint systems.
In large area,widely used recognition technique is minutiae based matching which determine location &direction of every point.
Want to Know More about Matlab Sample Projects? Watch our video Gallery to Know about various areas in which Matlab sample Projects are being utilized.To Know More Details Regarding the Matlab Projects contact us .We will help you on your projects with best customer satisfaction.