Cervical Dysplasia Diagnosis
Cervical cancer is the second most common type of cancer for women. Existing screening programs for cervical cancer, such as Pap Smear, suffer from low sensitivity. Thus, many patients who are ill are not detected in the screening process. Using images of the cervix as an aid in cervical cancer screening has the potential to greatly improve sensitivity, and can be especially useful in resource-poor regions of the world. In this paper, we develop a data-driven computer algorithm for interpreting cervical images based on color and texture. We are able to obtain 74% sensitivity and 90% specificity when differentiating high-grade cervical lesions from low-grade lesions and normal tissue.
On the same dataset, using Pap tests alone yields a sensitivity of 37% and specificity of 96%, and using HPV test alone gives a 57% sensitivity and 93% specificity. Furthermore, we develop a comprehensive algorithmic framework based on Multimodal Entity Coreference for combining various tests to perform disease classification and diagnosis. When integrating multiple tests, we adopt information gain and gradient-based approaches for learning the relative weights of different tests. In our evaluation, we present a novel algorithm that integrates cervical images, Pap, HPV, and patient age, which yields 83.21% sensitivity and 94.79% specificity, a statistically significant improvement over using any single source of information alone.
Related Matlab Sample Projects:
- Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter
- A Novel Multiple-Instance Learning-Based Approach to Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis on Chest X-Rays
- Multi-Scale Tubular Structure Detection in Ultrasound Imaging
- A New Total Body Scanning System for Automatic Change Detection in Multiple Pigmented Skin Lesions
- Bias Reduction for Low-Statistics PET: Maximum Likelihood Reconstruction With a Modified Poisson Distribution
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence
- Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping by Inversion of a Perturbation Field Model: Correlation With Brain Iron in Normal Aging
- Comb-Push Ultrasound Shear Elastography (CUSE) for Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules: Preliminary In Vivo Results
- Deformation Corrected Compressed Sensing (DC-CS): A Novel Framework for Accelerated Dynamic MRI
- Crowdsourcing Biological Specimen Identification: Consumer technology applied to health-care access
- Anisotropic Diffusion Filter With Memory Based on Speckle Statistics for Ultrasound Images
- Intensity-Based Visual Servoing for Instrument and Tissue Tracking in 3D Ultrasound Volumes
- Breast Segmentation and Density Estimation in Breast MRI: A Fully Automatic Framework
- Landmark Detection for Fusion of Fundus and MRI Toward a Patient-Specific Multimodal Eye Model
- Fall Detection in Homes of Older Adults Using the Microsoft Kinect
- Ultrasound Current Source Density Imaging of the Cardiac Activation Wave Using a Clinical Cardiac Catheter
- Motion Estimation in Cardiac Fluorescence Imaging With Scale-Space Landmarks and Optical Flow: A Comparative Study
- An adaptive displacement estimation algorithm for improved reconstruction of thermal strain
- Noninvasive Imaging of 3-Dimensional Myocardial Infarction From the Inverse Solution of Equivalent Current Density in Pathological Hearts
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work