Crowdsourcing Biological Specimen Identification
Existing technology may provide a solution to the intractable problem of the unmet demand in rural areas for the identification of biological specimens. The acquisition and transmission of biological specimens, revealed through low-cost microscopy, to a server would be viewed and analyzed by autonomous members of a crowdsource community, where, subject to a system of quality control, populations that do not have access to medical diagnostic facilities might have the full advantages ofmedical analyses. In our proposed system, a smartphone is equipped with a low-cost microscope interface.
This enables health-care workers to obtain digital images of biological specimens, bacteria, or tissue cultures that are then transmitted to a cloud server.These image data can be made available, via crowd-sourcing, for experts to provide a consensus on the imaged specimen. The opinions of crowdsourced experts can be based in part on their scientific peer ranking and professional qualifications and in part on their history of contributions and peer ranking within the crowdsourcing community. Different opinions as to the nature of the specimen provided can be weighed by the crowdsourcing software engine that then presents the conclusions to the originating health-care worker.
Related Matlab Sample Projects:
- Anisotropic Diffusion Filter With Memory Based on Speckle Statistics for Ultrasound Images
- Intensity-Based Visual Servoing for Instrument and Tissue Tracking in 3D Ultrasound Volumes
- Breast Segmentation and Density Estimation in Breast MRI: A Fully Automatic Framework
- Landmark Detection for Fusion of Fundus and MRI Toward a Patient-Specific Multimodal Eye Model
- Fall Detection in Homes of Older Adults Using the Microsoft Kinect
- Ultrasound Current Source Density Imaging of the Cardiac Activation Wave Using a Clinical Cardiac Catheter
- Motion Estimation in Cardiac Fluorescence Imaging With Scale-Space Landmarks and Optical Flow: A Comparative Study
- An adaptive displacement estimation algorithm for improved reconstruction of thermal strain
- Noninvasive Imaging of 3-Dimensional Myocardial Infarction From the Inverse Solution of Equivalent Current Density in Pathological Hearts
- Multimodal Entity Coreference for Cervical Dysplasia Diagnosis
- Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter
- A Novel Multiple-Instance Learning-Based Approach to Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis on Chest X-Rays
- Multi-Scale Tubular Structure Detection in Ultrasound Imaging
- A New Total Body Scanning System for Automatic Change Detection in Multiple Pigmented Skin Lesions
- Bias Reduction for Low-Statistics PET: Maximum Likelihood Reconstruction With a Modified Poisson Distribution
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence
- Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping by Inversion of a Perturbation Field Model: Correlation With Brain Iron in Normal Aging
- Comb-Push Ultrasound Shear Elastography (CUSE) for Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules: Preliminary In Vivo Results
- Deformation Corrected Compressed Sensing (DC-CS): A Novel Framework for Accelerated Dynamic MRI
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work