Efficient Scheme of Automation and Control
In context of a 132 kV stranded conductor manufacturing plant, a unique automation scheme combining active energy front (AEF) along with variable frequency drives (VFDs) synchronization for achieving virtual electronic shaft aiming for simplified kinematics is implemented. A new design concept of tension control in take-up system and winding pitch control through autotraverse control was developed for unmanned operation. The outcome was optimum line speed and the power consumption linearly varying with increase in line speed, which is the core advantage of using synchronized line speed via VFD. There is no hidden energy loss in the system and the inertia of the whole driven system is also reduced. In case of high-voltage cable, the life expectancy depends upon the uniform pattern of lay length with compactness, and it is a significant achievement in terms of improvement in the product quality.
The novelty of this work is the simultaneous implementation of various features in a single working setup. Conventional design of very long shaft attached with huge gearboxes is replaced with a virtual electronic shaft synchronizing seven VFDs attached to a very heavy inertial load. When considering the project size, there should be replacement of the high-maintenance-prone switchgears with AEF and LCL filters coupled with common dc bus; this helps in reducing the overall project cost. Self-controlled clean and quality power [below 3% of total harmonic distortion (THD)] feeding to utility network was achieved. Energy saving with improved power factor and higher efficiency is a significant achievement from this setup. Configurable automation software using the programmable logic control (PLC) and human machine interface (HMI) for flexible production was used as per market requirements (especially for 132-kV conductor sector). The scope of this paper is limited to the overview of implementing the automation scheme, energy savings, harmonics control, and other process co- trol related to plants. The uniqueness of this experimental research project is generation and analysis of basic primary data (from September 2012 to current) and the publication available for this data. All activities from concepts to commissioning were systematically implemented and proved to be techno-economically viable.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Demonstration of Simple Electronic Near-Field Beamforming Using Multitone Microwave Signals With a Leaky-Wave Focused Applicator.
- How can energy be scavenged from wideband vibrations?.
- IEEE Draft Standard for DC (3200 V and below) PowerCircuit Breakers Used in Enclosures.
- Modeling of Wide Bandgap Power Semiconductor Devices—Part I.
- Wireless Power Transfer for Telemetric Devices With Variable Orientation, for Small Rodent Behavior Monitoring.
- A Multi-channel Medium Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Power Line Communication Systems.
- Enhancing Timer-Based Power Management to Support Delay-Intolerant Uplink Traffic in Infrastructure IEEE 802.11 WLANs.
- Coordinated Control Strategy of Wind Turbine Generator and Energy Storage Equipment for Frequency Support.
- A Brushless Wound Rotor Induction Generator for Variable Speed Microhydel Plants Without Ballast Load.
- Wide-Bandgap Solid-State Circuit Breakers for DC PowerSystems: Device and Circuit Considerations.
- Implementation of a New RFID Authentication Protocol for EPC Gen2 Standard.
- Design and Analysis of Laser Diodes Based on the Longitudinal Photonic Band Crystal Concept for HighPower and Narrow Vertical Divergence.
- Design and Simulation of the Pixel Circuit for a 6-inch Full HD LTPS TFT LCD Based on the New Digital Driving Method.
- 3D Ultrasonic Rangefinder on a Chip.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work