Wireless Power Transfer for Telemetric Devices
Gathering behavioral and biological data from small rodents is important for the study of various disease models in biomedical research. Such data acquisition requires a long-term powering method for telemetry electronicsand radios, for which a wireless power transfer (WPT) scheme is desirable. This paper investigates a novel WPT system to deliver power from a stationary source (primary coil) to a moving telemetric device (secondary coil) via magnetic resonance coupling. To conduct research with rodents effectively, they must be able to move freely inside their cage. However, the continuously changing orientation of the rodent leads to coupling loss/problems between the primary and secondary coils, presenting a major challenge. We propose novel configurations of the secondary employing ferrite rods placed at specific locations and orientations within the coil.
Three-dimensional finite-element analysis using COMSOL software is used to find the magnetic flux density distribution surrounding these secondary configurations. The simulation results show a significant increase of flux through the coil using our ferrite arrangement, with improved coupling at most orientations. Physical prototypes of these secondary coil configurations were constructed and experiments were conducted to test their performance. Measurements show that ferrite rods improved power transfer at most orientations, beyond that of the nominal ferrite-less configuration. The use of angled ferrite rods further improved power transfer, where the medium-ferrite-angled (4MFA) configuration is best. Experiments show the maximum powercollected by 4MFA was 113 mW, when parallel to the primary coil, and 28 mW when 60° to the primary coil.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- A Multi-channel Medium Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Power Line Communication Systems.
- Enhancing Timer-Based Power Management to Support Delay-Intolerant Uplink Traffic in Infrastructure IEEE 802.11 WLANs.
- Coordinated Control Strategy of Wind Turbine Generator and Energy Storage Equipment for Frequency Support.
- A Brushless Wound Rotor Induction Generator for Variable Speed Microhydel Plants Without Ballast Load.
- Wide-Bandgap Solid-State Circuit Breakers for DC PowerSystems: Device and Circuit Considerations.
- Implementation of a New RFID Authentication Protocol for EPC Gen2 Standard.
- Design and Analysis of Laser Diodes Based on the Longitudinal Photonic Band Crystal Concept for HighPower and Narrow Vertical Divergence.
- Design and Simulation of the Pixel Circuit for a 6-inch Full HD LTPS TFT LCD Based on the New Digital Driving Method.
- 3D Ultrasonic Rangefinder on a Chip.
- An Efficient Scheme of Automation and Control for Conventional Cable Manufacturing Industry.
- Demonstration of Simple Electronic Near-Field Beamforming Using Multitone Microwave Signals With a Leaky-Wave Focused Applicator.
- How can energy be scavenged from wideband vibrations?.
- IEEE Draft Standard for DC (3200 V and below) PowerCircuit Breakers Used in Enclosures.
- Modeling of Wide Bandgap Power Semiconductor Devices—Part I.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work