Power Management to Support Delay Intolerant Traffic
Efficient power management of the radio is a critical requirement for the battery-operated portable electronic devices incorporating wireless transceivers to have a longer runtime. The power management function of IEEE 802.11 wireless local area networks (WLANs) allows stations (STAs) to operate in the doze mode to save energy significantly. In this paper, the enhanced timer-based power management (E-TPM) scheme, which supports the applications with delay-intolerant uplink traffic (DIUT), is presented for infrastructure IEEE 802.11 WLANs. With E-TPM, the radio transceiver of the dozing STA is woken up right away when an outgoing frame is generated by the STA so that DIUT is transmitted in a timely manner. In addition, a novel model for stochastic analysis of the E-TPM is developed.
Based on this model, the probabilities that an STA is active, idle, or dozing are derived, and the power consumption of the STA, the number of frames buffered at the access point (AP) for the STA operating in doze mode, and the average delay per frame are obtained. These results enable an efficient power management algorithm that optimizes the idle timer and doze duration at the STA so that the doze mode does not result in extra delay in DIUT, and the delay of downlink traffic is controlled within a given bound. Numerical results show that the proposed E-TPM is able to considerably reduce delay with limited available memory space at the AP.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Coordinated Control Strategy of Wind Turbine Generator and Energy Storage Equipment for Frequency Support.
- A Brushless Wound Rotor Induction Generator for Variable Speed Microhydel Plants Without Ballast Load.
- Wide-Bandgap Solid-State Circuit Breakers for DC PowerSystems: Device and Circuit Considerations.
- Implementation of a New RFID Authentication Protocol for EPC Gen2 Standard.
- Design and Analysis of Laser Diodes Based on the Longitudinal Photonic Band Crystal Concept for HighPower and Narrow Vertical Divergence.
- Design and Simulation of the Pixel Circuit for a 6-inch Full HD LTPS TFT LCD Based on the New Digital Driving Method.
- 3D Ultrasonic Rangefinder on a Chip.
- An Efficient Scheme of Automation and Control for Conventional Cable Manufacturing Industry.
- Demonstration of Simple Electronic Near-Field Beamforming Using Multitone Microwave Signals With a Leaky-Wave Focused Applicator.
- How can energy be scavenged from wideband vibrations?.
- IEEE Draft Standard for DC (3200 V and below) PowerCircuit Breakers Used in Enclosures.
- Modeling of Wide Bandgap Power Semiconductor Devices—Part I.
- Wireless Power Transfer for Telemetric Devices With Variable Orientation, for Small Rodent Behavior Monitoring.
- A Multi-channel Medium Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Power Line Communication Systems.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work