Design and Simulation of the Pixel Circuit
For all the electronic modules in a liquid crystal display, the powerconsumption of data driver is only second to the backlight. Most part of thepower is used for converting the signal from digital to analogue. In this paper, we proposed a new kind of pixel circuit with fully digital driving. As a result, the signal converting part in the conventional data driver can be omitted and thus the power consumption can be greatly reduced. The proposed pixel circuit contains two thin film transistors and a resistor in series, forming a discharging path for pixel voltage.
There is also another transistor used to preset the pixel voltage. The gray level is controlled by the pulse width of the data source when the pixel is enabled by the scan voltage. The operation of the novel design is verified by simulation in the cases of full high definition panel. The proposed pixel circuit with the new driving method is an innovation approach to reduce data driver power consumption.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- 3D Ultrasonic Rangefinder on a Chip.
- An Efficient Scheme of Automation and Control for Conventional Cable Manufacturing Industry.
- Demonstration of Simple Electronic Near-Field Beamforming Using Multitone Microwave Signals With a Leaky-Wave Focused Applicator.
- How can energy be scavenged from wideband vibrations?.
- IEEE Draft Standard for DC (3200 V and below) PowerCircuit Breakers Used in Enclosures.
- Modeling of Wide Bandgap Power Semiconductor Devices—Part I.
- Wireless Power Transfer for Telemetric Devices With Variable Orientation, for Small Rodent Behavior Monitoring.
- A Multi-channel Medium Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Power Line Communication Systems.
- Enhancing Timer-Based Power Management to Support Delay-Intolerant Uplink Traffic in Infrastructure IEEE 802.11 WLANs.
- Coordinated Control Strategy of Wind Turbine Generator and Energy Storage Equipment for Frequency Support.
- A Brushless Wound Rotor Induction Generator for Variable Speed Microhydel Plants Without Ballast Load.
- Wide-Bandgap Solid-State Circuit Breakers for DC PowerSystems: Device and Circuit Considerations.
- Implementation of a New RFID Authentication Protocol for EPC Gen2 Standard.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work