Dynamic Fluorescence Molecular Tomography
Dynamic fluorescence molecular tomography (DFMT) is a potential approach for drug delivery, tumor detection, diagnosis, and staging. The purpose of DFMT is to quantify the changes of fluorescent agents in the bodies, which offer important information about the underlying physiological processes. However, the conventional method requires that the fluorophore concentrations to be reconstructed are stationary during the data collection period. As thus, it cannot offer the dynamic information of fluorophore concentration variation within the data collection period.
In this paper, a method is proposed to reconstruct the fluorophore concentration variation instead of the fluorophore concentration through a linear approximation. The fluorophore concentration variation rate is introduced by the linear approximation as a new unknown term to be reconstructed and is used to obtain the time courses of fluorophore concentration. Simulation and phantom studies are performed to validate the proposed method. The results show that the method is able to reconstruct the fluorophore concentration variation rates and the time courses of fluorophore concentration with relative errors less than 0.0218.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- A Robust Delaunay Triangulation Matching for Multispectral/Multidate Remote Sensing Image Registration.
- Improved Goldstein SAR Interferogram Filter Based on Adaptive-Neighborhood Technique.
- Square monopole antenna for microwave imaging, design and characterisation.
- Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter.
- A Novel Point-Matching Algorithm Based on Fast Sample Consensus for Image Registration.
- A New Approach to Ocean Wave Parameter Estimates From C-Band ScanSAR Images.
- Development of HEATHER for Cochlear Implant Stimulation Using a New Modeling Workflow.
- Analysis of Oblique Aerial Images for Land Cover and Point Cloud Classification in an Urban Environment.
- Condition of Optical Systems Independent of Frequency for Wide Field-of-View Radio Telescopes.
- A Technique for Simultaneous Visualization and Segmentation of Hyperspectral Data.
- Extraction of Vehicle Groups in Airborne Lidar Point Clouds With Two-Level Point Processes.
- Subspace-Based Support Vector Machines for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- A New Total Body Scanning System for Automatic Change Detection in Multiple Pigmented Skin Lesions.
- Reconstructing MODIS LST Based on Multitemporal Classification and Robust Regression.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work