Goldstein Filter on Adaptive Neighborhood Technique
The Goldstein filter is one of the most commonly used filters for synthetic aperture radar (SAR) interferograms. The level of noise after filtering is controlled by a filter parameter, “alpha,” the value of which is determined by pixels within the moving window. However, when there exist different features within a single filter window, especially along the border, the value of alpha as estimated from the pixels within the window can be inaccurate and this may result in blurred borders in filtered interferograms. This letter proposes a modified Goldstein filter based on the adaptive-neighborhood technique. The idea of this method is to filter each pixel of the interferogram within an adjusted filter patch.
In this adjusted patch, the adaptive-neighborhood pixels retain the original phase values while the “background” pixels are replaced by the mean value of adaptive-neighborhood pixels. Then, the Fourier transform of the complex phase is applied to this adjusted filter patch. The difficulty of estimating the noise level near the borders of different features can be decreased using this new filtering method. The quantitative results from real data show that this newly developed method could reduce the phase noise efficiently while also outperforming the Goldstein, Baran and empirical mode decomposition (EMD) filters by preserving the edges in interferograms.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Square monopole antenna for microwave imaging, design and characterisation.
- Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter.
- A Novel Point-Matching Algorithm Based on Fast Sample Consensus for Image Registration.
- A New Approach to Ocean Wave Parameter Estimates From C-Band ScanSAR Images.
- Development of HEATHER for Cochlear Implant Stimulation Using a New Modeling Workflow.
- Analysis of Oblique Aerial Images for Land Cover and Point Cloud Classification in an Urban Environment.
- Condition of Optical Systems Independent of Frequency for Wide Field-of-View Radio Telescopes.
- A Technique for Simultaneous Visualization and Segmentation of Hyperspectral Data.
- Extraction of Vehicle Groups in Airborne Lidar Point Clouds With Two-Level Point Processes.
- Subspace-Based Support Vector Machines for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- A New Total Body Scanning System for Automatic Change Detection in Multiple Pigmented Skin Lesions.
- Reconstructing MODIS LST Based on Multitemporal Classification and Robust Regression.
- A Robust Delaunay Triangulation Matching for Multispectral/Multidate Remote Sensing Image Registration.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work