HEATHER for Cochlear Implant Stimulation
The current conduction pathways resulting from monopolar stimulation of the cochlear implant were studied by developing a human electroanatomical total head reconstruction (namely, HEATHER). HEATHER was created from serially sectioned images of the female Visible Human Project dataset to encompass a total of 12 different tissues, and included computer-aided design geometries of the cochlear implant. Since existing methods were unable to generate the required complexity for HEATHER, a new modeling workflow was proposed. The results of the finite-element analysis agree with the literature, showing that the injected current exits the cochlea via the modiolus (14%), the basal end of the cochlea (22%), and through the cochlear walls (64%).
It was also found that, once leaving the cochlea, the current travels to the implant body via the cranial cavity or scalp. The modeling workflow proved to be robust and flexible, allowing for meshes to be generated with substantial user control. Furthermore, the workflow could easily be employed to create realistic anatomical models of the human head for different bioelectric applications, such as deep brain stimulation, electroencephalography, and other biophysical phenomena.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Analysis of Oblique Aerial Images for Land Cover and Point Cloud Classification in an Urban Environment.
- Condition of Optical Systems Independent of Frequency for Wide Field-of-View Radio Telescopes.
- A Technique for Simultaneous Visualization and Segmentation of Hyperspectral Data.
- Extraction of Vehicle Groups in Airborne Lidar Point Clouds With Two-Level Point Processes.
- Subspace-Based Support Vector Machines for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- A New Total Body Scanning System for Automatic Change Detection in Multiple Pigmented Skin Lesions.
- Reconstructing MODIS LST Based on Multitemporal Classification and Robust Regression.
- A Robust Delaunay Triangulation Matching for Multispectral/Multidate Remote Sensing Image Registration.
- Improved Goldstein SAR Interferogram Filter Based on Adaptive-Neighborhood Technique.
- Square monopole antenna for microwave imaging, design and characterisation.
- Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter.
- A Novel Point-Matching Algorithm Based on Fast Sample Consensus for Image Registration.
- A New Approach to Ocean Wave Parameter Estimates From C-Band ScanSAR Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work