Support Vector Machines for Hyperspectral Image
Hyperspectral image classification has been a very active area of research in recent years. It faces challenges related with the high dimensionality of the data and the limited availability of training samples. In order to address these issues, subspace-based approaches have been developed to reduce the dimensionality of the input space in order to better exploit the (limited) training samples available. An example of this strategy is a recently developed subspace-projection-based multinomial logistic regression technique able to characterize mixed pixels, which are also an important concern in the analysis of hyperspectral data.
In this letter, we extend the subspace-projection-based concept to support vector machines (SVMs), a very popular technique for remote sensing image classification. For that purpose, we construct the SVM nonlinear functions using the subspaces associated to each class. The resulting approach, called SVMsub, is experimentally validated using a real hyperspectral data set collected using the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s Airborne Visible/Infrared ImagingSpectrometer. The obtained results indicate that the proposed algorithm exhibits good performance in the presence of very limited training samples.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- A New Total Body Scanning System for Automatic Change Detection in Multiple Pigmented Skin Lesions.
- Reconstructing MODIS LST Based on Multitemporal Classification and Robust Regression.
- A Robust Delaunay Triangulation Matching for Multispectral/Multidate Remote Sensing Image Registration.
- Improved Goldstein SAR Interferogram Filter Based on Adaptive-Neighborhood Technique.
- Square monopole antenna for microwave imaging, design and characterisation.
- Tractography From HARDI Using an Intrinsic Unscented Kalman Filter.
- A Novel Point-Matching Algorithm Based on Fast Sample Consensus for Image Registration.
- A New Approach to Ocean Wave Parameter Estimates From C-Band ScanSAR Images.
- Development of HEATHER for Cochlear Implant Stimulation Using a New Modeling Workflow.
- Analysis of Oblique Aerial Images for Land Cover and Point Cloud Classification in an Urban Environment.
- Condition of Optical Systems Independent of Frequency for Wide Field-of-View Radio Telescopes.
- A Technique for Simultaneous Visualization and Segmentation of Hyperspectral Data.
- Extraction of Vehicle Groups in Airborne Lidar Point Clouds With Two-Level Point Processes.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work