Depth Image Rendering Using Compensation Method
Depth image-based rendering (DIBR) is a 2-D-3-D view conversion technology in a space domain that corresponds to depth map. DIBR system requires only a single color image and an associated depth map to generate synthesized autostereoscopic 3-D views, but the quality of the result is depreciated due to the disoccluded areas in the depth map. Because of this problem, an improved DIBR method that uses a depth map adaptive compensation method is proposed. Using a fast parallax lookup table, the position of holes is allocated and depth map is split into blocks for statistical analysis and classification in order to estimate the quantity of holes.
The result of the classification is used for adaptive multimode filtering to optimize the depth map. The experimental results show that the proposed method not only enhances the quality of depth map by compensating for the bigger and smaller areas of holes referring to analysis results, and by determining the filling method using the type of holes, but also reduces the number of holes that retain better depth map and reduces computation time.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Images via Spatial Translation-Invariant Wavelet-Based Sparse Representation.
- Bi-DCT: DCT-based Local Binary Descriptor for Dense Stereo Matching.
- Automatic 3-D Segmentation of Endocardial Border of the Left Ventricle From Ultrasound Images.
- Electronic Cleansing in Fecal-Tagging Dual-Energy CT Colonography Based on Material Decomposition and Virtual Colon Tagging.
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- In Vivo Ultrasound Thermography in Presence of Temperature Heterogeneity and Natural Motions.
- Classifying Compound Structures in Satellite Images: A Compressed Representation for Fast Queries.
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence.
- Automatic Segmentation of Trophectoderm in Microscopic Images of Human Blastocysts.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work