Classification of Hyperspectral Images via Translation
For hyperspectral image (HSI) classification, it is challenging to adopt the methodology of sparse-representation-based classification. In this paper, we first propose an l1-minimization-based spectral-spatial classification method for HSIs via a spatial translation-invariant wavelet (STIW)-based sparse representation (STIW-SR), wherein both the spectrum dictionary and the analyzed signal are formed with STIW features. Due to the capability of a STIW to reduce both the observation noise and the spatial nonstationarity while maintaining the ideal spectra, which is proved with our signal-interference-noise spectrum model involved, it is expected that the pixels in the same class congregate in a lower dimensional subspace, and the separations among class-specific subspaces are enhanced, thus yielding a highly discriminative sparse representation.
Then, we develop an approach to evaluate the sparsity recoverability of an l1-minimization on HSIs in a probabilistic framework. This approach takes into account not only the recovery probability under the given support length of the l0-norm solution but also the apriori probability of the support length; consequently, it overcomes the inability of traditional mutual/cumulative coherence conditions to address high-coherence HSIs. This paper reveals that the higher sparsity recoverability of a STIW-SR leads to its higher classification accuracy and that the increasing coherence does not necessarily lead to a reduced sparsity recovery probability, and this paper verifies the connection between l0 and l1-minimizations on HSIs. Experimental results from realworld HSIs suggest that our classification method significantly outperforms several representative spectral-spatial classifiers and support vector machines.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Bi-DCT: DCT-based Local Binary Descriptor for Dense Stereo Matching.
- Automatic 3-D Segmentation of Endocardial Border of the Left Ventricle From Ultrasound Images.
- Electronic Cleansing in Fecal-Tagging Dual-Energy CT Colonography Based on Material Decomposition and Virtual Colon Tagging.
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- In Vivo Ultrasound Thermography in Presence of Temperature Heterogeneity and Natural Motions.
- Classifying Compound Structures in Satellite Images: A Compressed Representation for Fast Queries.
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence.
- Automatic Segmentation of Trophectoderm in Microscopic Images of Human Blastocysts.
- Improved Depth Image-Based Rendering Using an Adaptive Compensation Method on an Autostereoscopic 3-D Display for a Kinect Sensor.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work