Cleansing in Fecal Tagging Dual Energy CT Colonography
Dual-energy CT provides a promising solution to identify tagged fecal materials in electronic cleansing (EC) for fecal-tagging CT colonography (CTC). In this study, we developed a new EC method based on virtual colon tagging (VCT) for minimizing EC artifacts by use of the material decomposition ability in dual-energy CTC images. In our approach, a localized three-material decomposition model decomposes each voxel into a material mixture vector and the first partial derivatives of three base materials: luminal air, soft tissue, and iodine-tagged fecal material. A Poisson-based derivative smoothing algorithm smoothes the derivatives and implicitly smoothes the associated material mixture fields.
VCT is a means for marking the entire colonic lumen by virtually elevating the CT value of luminal air as high as that of the tagged fecal materials to differentiate effectively soft-tissue structures from air-tagging mixtures. A dual-energy EC scheme based on VCT method, denoted as VCT-EC, was developed, in which the colonic lumen was first virtually tagged and then segmented by its high values in VCT images. The performance of the VCT-EC scheme was evaluated in a phantom study and a clinical study. Our results demonstrated that our VCT-EC scheme may provide a significant reduction of EC artifacts.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- In Vivo Ultrasound Thermography in Presence of Temperature Heterogeneity and Natural Motions.
- Classifying Compound Structures in Satellite Images: A Compressed Representation for Fast Queries.
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence.
- Automatic Segmentation of Trophectoderm in Microscopic Images of Human Blastocysts.
- Improved Depth Image-Based Rendering Using an Adaptive Compensation Method on an Autostereoscopic 3-D Display for a Kinect Sensor.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Images via Spatial Translation-Invariant Wavelet-Based Sparse Representation.
- Bi-DCT: DCT-based Local Binary Descriptor for Dense Stereo Matching.
- Automatic 3-D Segmentation of Endocardial Border of the Left Ventricle From Ultrasound Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work