DCT based Local Binary Descriptor for Stereo Matching
In this letter, we present a novel DCT-based local binary descriptor for the dense matching of multiple view stereo (MVS). Recently, although much progress has been made in the field of MVS, a key component of which, i.e., dense matching, is still a challenging task because it has two difficult issues: robust matching over non-salient regions (e.g., lines and textureless regions) and fast matching of a large number of pixels. To deal with these issues effectively, in the proposed dense descriptor, 2D DCT-based local features are utilized to achieve high discriminative power even for the non-salient regions. A binary representation is adopted to increase the matching performance as well as accelerate the matching speed via the Hamming distance. In addition, the discriminability of binarized vectors is further improved by a space-frequency pooling scheme. Through extensive experiments on the benchmark datasets for MVS, we demonstrate the superiority of the proposed descriptor over the state-of-the-art descriptors in terms of accuracy and efficiency.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Automatic 3-D Segmentation of Endocardial Border of the Left Ventricle From Ultrasound Images.
- Electronic Cleansing in Fecal-Tagging Dual-Energy CT Colonography Based on Material Decomposition and Virtual Colon Tagging.
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- In Vivo Ultrasound Thermography in Presence of Temperature Heterogeneity and Natural Motions.
- Classifying Compound Structures in Satellite Images: A Compressed Representation for Fast Queries.
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence.
- Automatic Segmentation of Trophectoderm in Microscopic Images of Human Blastocysts.
- Improved Depth Image-Based Rendering Using an Adaptive Compensation Method on an Autostereoscopic 3-D Display for a Kinect Sensor.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Images via Spatial Translation-Invariant Wavelet-Based Sparse Representation.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work