Classifying Compound Structures in Satellite Images
With the increased spatial resolution of current sensor constellations, more details are captured about our changing planet, enabling the recognition of a greater range of land use/land cover classes. While pixeland object-based classification approaches are widely used for extracting information from imagery, recent studies have shown the importance of spatial contexts for discriminating more specific and challenging classes. This paper proposes a new compact representation for the fast query/classification of compound structures from very high resolution optical remote sensing imagery. This bag-of-features representation relies on the multiscale segmentation of the input imageand the quantization of image structures pooled into visual word distributions for the characterization of compound structures.
A compressed form of the visual word distributions is described, allowing adaptive and fast queries/classification of image patterns. The proposed representation and the query methodology are evaluated for the classification of the UC Merced 21-class data set, for the detection of informal settlements and for the discrimination of challenging agricultural classes. The results show that the proposed representation competes with state-of-the-art techniques. In addition, the complexity analysis demonstrates that the representation requires about 5% of the imagestorage space while allowing us to perform queries at a speed down to 1 s/ 1000 km2/CPU for 2-m multispectral data.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Toward Volumetric MR Thermometry With the MASTER Sequence.
- Automatic Segmentation of Trophectoderm in Microscopic Images of Human Blastocysts.
- Improved Depth Image-Based Rendering Using an Adaptive Compensation Method on an Autostereoscopic 3-D Display for a Kinect Sensor.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Images via Spatial Translation-Invariant Wavelet-Based Sparse Representation.
- Bi-DCT: DCT-based Local Binary Descriptor for Dense Stereo Matching.
- Automatic 3-D Segmentation of Endocardial Border of the Left Ventricle From Ultrasound Images.
- Electronic Cleansing in Fecal-Tagging Dual-Energy CT Colonography Based on Material Decomposition and Virtual Colon Tagging.
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- In Vivo Ultrasound Thermography in Presence of Temperature Heterogeneity and Natural Motions.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work