Classifier Based on Random Field for High Spatial Imagery
In the field of high spatial resolution (HSR) remote sensing imagery classification, object-oriented classification and conditional random field (CRF) approaches are widely used due to their ability to incorporate the spatial contextual information. However, the selection of the optimal segmentation scale in object-oriented classification is not an easy task, and some pairwise CRF models always show an oversmooth performance. In this paper, a detail-preserving smoothing classifier based on conditional random fields (DPSCRF) for HSR imagery is proposed to apply the object-oriented strategy in the CRF classification framework, thus integrating the merits of both approaches to consider the spatial contextual information and preserve the detail information in the classification.
The DPSCRF model defines suitable potential functions based on the CRF model for HSR image classification, which comprise the spatial smoothing and local class label cost terms. Both terms favor spatial smoothing in a local neighborhood to consider the spatial information. In addition, the local class label cost also considers the different label information of neighboring pixels at each iterative step in the classification to preserve the detail information. In order to deal with the spectral variability of HSR imagery, a segmentation prior is used by the object-oriented processing strategy. This models the probability of each pixel based on the segmentation regions obtained by the connected-component labeling algorithm. The experimental results with three HSR images demonstrate that the proposed classification algorithm shows a competitive performance in both the quantitative and the qualitative evaluation when compared to the other state-of-the-art classification algorithms.
Related Digital Image Processing Titles:
- Anisotropic Diffusion Filter With Memory Based on Speckle Statistics for Ultrasound Images.
- Collaborative Active and Semisupervised Learning for Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Image Classification.
- Exploring Brushlet Based 3D Textures in Transfer Function Specification for Direct Volume Rendering of Abdominal Organs.
- Optical-Driven Nonlocal SAR Despeckling.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Data via Morphological Component Analysis-Based Image Separation.
- A Novel Method for Measuring Landscape Heterogeneity Changes.
- Signal Processing Challenges in Quantitative 3-D Cell Morphology: More than meets the eye.
- A New Framework for SAR Multitemporal Data RGB Representation: Rationale and Products.
- Super-Resolution of Hyperspectral Images: Use of Optimum Wavelet Filter Coefficients and Sparsity Regularization.
- Constrained Least Squares Algorithms for Nonlinear Unmixing of Hyperspectral Imagery.
- Toward a Morphodynamic Model of the Cell: Signal processing for cell modeling.
- OdoCapsule: Next-Generation Wireless Capsule Endoscopy With Accurate Lesion Localization and Video Stabilization Capabilities.
- Change Detection Based on Pulse-Coupled Neural Networks and the NMI Feature for High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery.
- NL-SAR: A Unified Nonlocal Framework for Resolution-Preserving (Pol)(In)SAR Denoising.
- Contextual and Hierarchical Classification of Satellite Images Based on Cellular Automata.
- FSPE: Visualization of Hyperspectral Imagery Using Faithful Stochastic Proximity Embedding.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Multi-Scale Tubular Structure Detection in Ultrasound Imaging.
- Projection-Based Polygonality Measurement.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work