Classification of Satellite Images Based Cellular Automata
Satellite image classification is an important technique used in remote sensing for the computerized analysis and pattern recognition of satellite data, which facilitates the automated interpretation of a large amount of information. Today, there exist many types of classification algorithms, such as parallelepiped and minimum distance classifiers, but it is still necessary to improve their performance in terms of accuracy rate. On the other hand, over the last few decades, cellular automata have been used in remote sensing to implement processes related to simulations.
Although there is little previous research of cellular automata related to satellite image classification, they offer many advantages that can improve the results of classical classification algorithms. This paper discusses the development of a new classification algorithm based on cellular automata which not only improves the classification accuracy rate in satellite images by using contextual techniques but also offers a hierarchical classification of pixels divided into levels of membership degree to each class and includes a spatial edge detection method of classes in the satellite image.
Related Digital Image Processing Titles:
- FSPE: Visualization of Hyperspectral Imagery Using Faithful Stochastic Proximity Embedding.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Multi-Scale Tubular Structure Detection in Ultrasound Imaging.
- Projection-Based Polygonality Measurement.
- Detail-Preserving Smoothing Classifier Based on Conditional Random Fields for High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery.
- Anisotropic Diffusion Filter With Memory Based on Speckle Statistics for Ultrasound Images.
- Collaborative Active and Semisupervised Learning for Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Image Classification.
- Exploring Brushlet Based 3D Textures in Transfer Function Specification for Direct Volume Rendering of Abdominal Organs.
- Optical-Driven Nonlocal SAR Despeckling.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Data via Morphological Component Analysis-Based Image Separation.
- A Novel Method for Measuring Landscape Heterogeneity Changes.
- Signal Processing Challenges in Quantitative 3-D Cell Morphology: More than meets the eye.
- A New Framework for SAR Multitemporal Data RGB Representation: Rationale and Products.
- Super-Resolution of Hyperspectral Images: Use of Optimum Wavelet Filter Coefficients and Sparsity Regularization.
- Constrained Least Squares Algorithms for Nonlinear Unmixing of Hyperspectral Imagery.
- Toward a Morphodynamic Model of the Cell: Signal processing for cell modeling.
- OdoCapsule: Next-Generation Wireless Capsule Endoscopy With Accurate Lesion Localization and Video Stabilization Capabilities.
- Change Detection Based on Pulse-Coupled Neural Networks and the NMI Feature for High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery.
- NL-SAR: A Unified Nonlocal Framework for Resolution-Preserving (Pol)(In)SAR Denoising.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work