Active and Learning for Hyperspectral Image
Hyperspectral image classification is a challenging problem. Among existing approaches to addressing this problem, the active learning (AL) and semisupervised learning (SSL) techniques have attracted much attention in recent years. AL usually involves a labor-intensive human-labeling process while SSL, although avoiding human labeling by assigning pseudolabels to unlabeled data, may introduce incorrect pseudolabels and thus deteriorate classification performance. To overcome these drawbacks, a novel approach named collaborative active and semisupervised learning (CASSL) is proposed in this paper.
CASSL combines AL and SSL to invoke a collaborative labeling process by both human experts and classifiers. Specifically, an AL-based pseudolabel verification procedure is performed for gradually improving the pseudolabeling accuracy to facilitate SSL. Meanwhile, only those unlabeled data with low pseudolabeling confidence in SSL will become the query candidates in AL. We evaluate the performance of CASSL on three hyperspectral data sets and compare it with that of two state-of-the-art hyperspectral image classification methods. Experimental results reveal the superiority of CASSL.
Related Digital Image Processing Titles:
- Exploring Brushlet Based 3D Textures in Transfer Function Specification for Direct Volume Rendering of Abdominal Organs.
- Optical-Driven Nonlocal SAR Despeckling.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification of Hyperspectral Data via Morphological Component Analysis-Based Image Separation.
- A Novel Method for Measuring Landscape Heterogeneity Changes.
- Signal Processing Challenges in Quantitative 3-D Cell Morphology: More than meets the eye.
- A New Framework for SAR Multitemporal Data RGB Representation: Rationale and Products.
- Super-Resolution of Hyperspectral Images: Use of Optimum Wavelet Filter Coefficients and Sparsity Regularization.
- Constrained Least Squares Algorithms for Nonlinear Unmixing of Hyperspectral Imagery.
- Toward a Morphodynamic Model of the Cell: Signal processing for cell modeling.
- OdoCapsule: Next-Generation Wireless Capsule Endoscopy With Accurate Lesion Localization and Video Stabilization Capabilities.
- Change Detection Based on Pulse-Coupled Neural Networks and the NMI Feature for High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery.
- NL-SAR: A Unified Nonlocal Framework for Resolution-Preserving (Pol)(In)SAR Denoising.
- Contextual and Hierarchical Classification of Satellite Images Based on Cellular Automata.
- FSPE: Visualization of Hyperspectral Imagery Using Faithful Stochastic Proximity Embedding.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Multi-Scale Tubular Structure Detection in Ultrasound Imaging.
- Projection-Based Polygonality Measurement.
- Detail-Preserving Smoothing Classifier Based on Conditional Random Fields for High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery.
- Anisotropic Diffusion Filter With Memory Based on Speckle Statistics for Ultrasound Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work