Unbalanced Load Correction Capability of PET Topologies
Compared with conventional power transformer, power electronic transformer (PET) has many merits and an increasing possibility to replace it in the future. In this paper, the unbalanced-load correction capability of two H-bridge based three-phase three-stage modular PET topologies, the separate-phase-connection (SPC) one and the cross-phase-connection (CPC) one, are analyzed and compared. Both of the SPC and CPC consist of three stages: a modular multilevel ac-dc input stage, an isolation stage with several independent modular dual active bridge (DAB) dc-dc converters, and a dc-ac output stage with single-phase-inverter parallel-connected structure. Based on the control strategy, it is found that the SPC is suitable for dealing with full-range unbalanced load under the condition of increasing the input-stage current stress.
For the SPC feeding, one load or three loads with identicalpower polarity, the current stress shall be theoretically increased up to 115% of the rated one, while the percentage is 153% when the SPC feeds three loads with different power polarity. On the contrary, the CPC is only suitable for dealing with partial unbalanced-load conditions. Extendedly, the third so-called full-range-power auto-balance PET is proposed to deal with unbalanced load, the performance of which is verified by simulation results. A downscaled prototype for SPC and CPC is built and tested. Experimental results verify the unbalanced-load correction performance of SPC and CPC.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- A Storage Integrated Modular Power Electronic Interface for Higher Power Distribution Availability.
- Performance of Multistep Finite Control Set Model Predictive Control for Power Electronics.
- Real-Time Prediction of Power Electronic Device Temperatures Using PRBS-Generated Frequency-Domain Thermal Cross Coupling Characteristics.
- Survey of High-Temperature Reliability of Power ElectronicsPackaging Components.
- Influence of Power Electronic Converters on Current-Voltage Behaviors During Faults in DGU’s – Part ll: Photovoltaic Systems.
- Survey of High-Temperature Polymeric Encapsulants for Power Electronics Packaging.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Mission Profile-Based Reliability Design and Real-Time Life Consumption Estimation in Power Electronics.
- Piezoelectric Actuators With Integrated High-Voltage PowerElectronics.
- Computationally Efficient, Real-Time, and Embeddable Prognostic Techniques for Power Electronics.
- Single Active Switch Power Electronics for Kilowatt Scale Capacitive Power Transfer.
- Study and Handling Methods of Power IGBT Module Failures in Power Electronic Converter Systems.
- High-Temperature (250 °C?/?500 °F) 19 000 min BLDC Fan for Forced Air-Cooling of Advanced Automotive Power Electronics.
- Power Electronics Control of an Energy Regenerative Mechatronic Damper.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work