IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
In this paper, a single-phase, single-stage current source inverter-based photovoltaic system for grid connection is proposed. The system utilizes transformer-less single-stage conversion for tracking the maximum powerpoint and interfacing the photovoltaic array to the grid. The maximum powerpoint is maintained with a fuzzy logic controller. A proportional-resonant controller is used to control the current injected into the grid.
To improve thepower quality and system efficiency, a double-tuned parallel resonant circuit is proposed to attenuate the second- and fourth- order harmonics at the inverter dc side. A modified carrierbased modulation technique for the current source inverter is proposed to magnetize the dc-link inductor by shorting one of the bridge converter legs after every active switching cycle. Simulation and practical results validate and confirm the dynamic performance and powerquality of the proposed system.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Mission Profile-Based Reliability Design and Real-Time Life Consumption Estimation in Power Electronics.
- Piezoelectric Actuators With Integrated High-Voltage PowerElectronics.
- Computationally Efficient, Real-Time, and Embeddable Prognostic Techniques for Power Electronics.
- Single Active Switch Power Electronics for Kilowatt Scale Capacitive Power Transfer.
- Study and Handling Methods of Power IGBT Module Failures in Power Electronic Converter Systems.
- High-Temperature (250 °C?/?500 °F) 19 000 min BLDC Fan for Forced Air-Cooling of Advanced Automotive Power Electronics.
- Power Electronics Control of an Energy Regenerative Mechatronic Damper.
- Research on Unbalanced-Load Correction Capability of Two Power Electronic Transformer Topologies.
- A Storage Integrated Modular Power Electronic Interface for Higher Power Distribution Availability.
- Performance of Multistep Finite Control Set Model Predictive Control for Power Electronics.
- Real-Time Prediction of Power Electronic Device Temperatures Using PRBS-Generated Frequency-Domain Thermal Cross Coupling Characteristics.
- Survey of High-Temperature Reliability of Power ElectronicsPackaging Components.
- Influence of Power Electronic Converters on Current-Voltage Behaviors During Faults in DGU’s – Part ll: Photovoltaic Systems.
- Survey of High-Temperature Polymeric Encapsulants for Power Electronics Packaging.