Telemonitoring of Vital Signs Challenges and Directions
The telemonitoring of vital signs from the home is an essential element of telehealth services for the management of patients with chronic conditions, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), diabetes, or poorly controlled hypertension. Telehealth is now being deployed widely in both rural and urban settings, and in this paper, we discuss the contribution made by biomedical instrumentation, user interfaces, and automated risk stratification algorithms in developing a clinical diagnostic quality longitudinal health record at home.
We identify technical challenges in the acquisition of high-quality biometric signals from unsupervised patients at home, identify new technical solutions and user interfaces, and propose new measurement modalities and signal processing techniques for increasing the quality and value of vital signs monitoring at home. We also discuss use of vital signs data for the automated risk stratification of patients, so that clinical resources can be targeted to those most at risk of unscheduled admission to hospital. New research is also proposed to integrate primary care, hospital, personal genomic, and telehealth electronic health records, and apply predictive analytics and data mining for enhancing clinical decision support.
Related Matlab Projects:
- Guest Editorial: Telehealth Systems and Applications.
- Computerized system for quantitative assessment of atherosclerotic plaques in the femoral and iliac arteries visualized by multi-slice computed tomography.
- Bridging the Vocabulary Gap between Health Seekers and Healthcare Knowledge.
- SleepAp: An Automated Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Screening Application for Smartphones.
- Portable pathology for Africa.
- Modeling and Verification for Cross-Department Collaborative Business Processes Using Extended Petri Nets.
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- Supervised Variational Model With Statistical Inference and Its Application in Medical Image Segmentation.
- Large Margin Local Estimate with Applications to Medical Image Classification.
- A Single-Chip 32-Channel Analog Beamformer With 4-ns Delay Resolution and 768-ns Maximum Delay Range for Ultrasound Medical Imaging With a Linear Array Transducer.
- Iterative Shrinkage Algorithm for Patch-Smoothness Regularized Medical Image Recovery.
- Microwave Medical Imaging Based on Sparsity and an Iterative Method With Adaptive Thresholding.
- A 2–16 GHz 65 nm CMOS Stepped-Frequency Radar Transmitter With Harmonic Rejection for High-Resolution Medical Imaging Applications.
- The LISS—A Public Database of Common Imaging Signs of Lung Diseases for Computer-Aided Detection and Diagnosis Research and Medical Education.
- A Novel Approach to Segment Skin Lesions in Dermoscopic Images Based on a Deformable Model.
- Wideband Electrically-Pumped 1050 nm MEMS-Tunable VCSEL for Ophthalmic Imaging.
- Monitoring Cerebral Hemodynamics Following Optogenetic Stimulation via Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Local Diagonal Extrema Pattern: A New and Efficient Feature Descriptor for CT Image Retrieval.
- Correction to “Radial Basis Functions for Combining Shape and Speckle Tracking in 4D Echocardiography”.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work