Bridging between Healthcare Seekers and Knowledge
The vocabulary gap between health seekers and providers has hindered the cross-system operability and the inter-user reusability. To bridge this gap, this paper presents a novel scheme to code the medical records by jointly utilizing local mining and global learning approaches, which are tightly linked and mutually reinforced. Local mining attempts to code the individual medical record by independently extracting the medicalconcepts from the medical record itself and then mapping them to authenticated terminologies.
A corpus-aware terminology vocabulary is naturally constructed as a byproduct, which is used as the terminology space for global learning. Local mining approach, however, may suffer from information loss and lower precision, which are caused by the absence of key medical concepts and the presence of irrelevant medicalconcepts. Global learning, on the other hand, works towards enhancing the local medical coding via collaboratively discovering missing key terminologies and keeping off the irrelevant terminologies by analyzing the social neighbors. Comprehensive experiments well validate the proposed scheme and each of its component. Practically, this unsupervised scheme holds potential to large-scale data.
Related Matlab Projects:
- SleepAp: An Automated Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Screening Application for Smartphones.
- Portable pathology for Africa.
- Modeling and Verification for Cross-Department Collaborative Business Processes Using Extended Petri Nets.
- Separable Beamforming For 3-D Medical Ultrasound Imaging.
- Supervised Variational Model With Statistical Inference and Its Application in Medical Image Segmentation.
- Large Margin Local Estimate with Applications to Medical Image Classification.
- A Single-Chip 32-Channel Analog Beamformer With 4-ns Delay Resolution and 768-ns Maximum Delay Range for Ultrasound Medical Imaging With a Linear Array Transducer.
- Iterative Shrinkage Algorithm for Patch-Smoothness Regularized Medical Image Recovery.
- Microwave Medical Imaging Based on Sparsity and an Iterative Method With Adaptive Thresholding.
- A 2–16 GHz 65 nm CMOS Stepped-Frequency Radar Transmitter With Harmonic Rejection for High-Resolution Medical Imaging Applications.
- The LISS—A Public Database of Common Imaging Signs of Lung Diseases for Computer-Aided Detection and Diagnosis Research and Medical Education.
- A Novel Approach to Segment Skin Lesions in Dermoscopic Images Based on a Deformable Model.
- Wideband Electrically-Pumped 1050 nm MEMS-Tunable VCSEL for Ophthalmic Imaging.
- Monitoring Cerebral Hemodynamics Following Optogenetic Stimulation via Optical Coherence Tomography.
- Local Diagonal Extrema Pattern: A New and Efficient Feature Descriptor for CT Image Retrieval.
- Correction to “Radial Basis Functions for Combining Shape and Speckle Tracking in 4D Echocardiography”.
- Home Telemonitoring of Vital Signs—Technical Challenges and Future Directions.
- Guest Editorial: Telehealth Systems and Applications.
- Computerized system for quantitative assessment of atherosclerotic plaques in the femoral and iliac arteries visualized by multi-slice computed tomography.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work