Sensor Data Fusion by Vector Regression Methodology
Multisensor data fusion can be considered as a strong nonlinear system. A precise analytical solution is challenging to obtain, thus making it hard to dissect with routine diagnostic systems. Since tried-and-true logical systems are extremely difficult to undertake, soft computing methodologies are deemed having potential for such applications. This paper presents the support vector regression (SVR) methodology for sensor fusion to improve tracking ability. Radial basis function (RBF) and polynomial function are used as SVR kernel functions.
The system combines Kalman filtering and soft computing principle, i.e., SVR, to structure an effective information combination method for the target framework. A radar-infrared system is proposed to adapt contextual changes and lessen the dubious unsettling influence of an information estimation from multisensory data. The experimental results show that an improvement in predictive accuracy and generalization capability can be achieved using the SVR with RBF kernel compared with the SVR with polynomial kernel approach.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Fuzzy-based blended control for the energy management of a parallel plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
- Coordinated Power and Performance Guarantee with Fuzzy MIMO Control in Virtualized Server Clusters.
- Feedback Error Learning Control of Magnetic Satellites Using Type-2 Fuzzy Neural Networks With Elliptic Membership Functions.
- Advanced Pattern Discovery based Fuzzy Classification Method for Dynamic Security Assessment.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Reliable Mixed H8 and Passivity-Based Control for Fuzzy Markovian Switching Systems With Probabilistic Time Delays and Actuator Failures.
- Web-Based Medical Decision Support Systems for Three-Way Medical Decision Making With Game-Theoretic Rough Sets.
- Quantitative Computation Tree Logic Model Checking Based on Generalized Possibility Measures.
- Approximation of Phenol Concentration Using Computational Intelligence Methods Based on Signals From the Metal-Oxide Sensor Array.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work