Fuzzy blended control for management of electric vehicle
The growing interest in reducing fuel consumption and gas emissions provides an incentive for the automotive industry to innovate in the field of hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV). The two embedded power sources in these vehicles require an intelligent controller in order to make the best decision on the power distribution. Actually these controllers, often called energy management systems, are very important and greatly influence the achievable fuel economy. Compared with an HEV, a PHEV allows battery discharge over a complete trip. As a consequence the optimal control of a PHEV implies a stronger dependence on the total driving cycle.
Many authors have studied the possibility of fuzzy-based systems for both HEV and PHEV as they have proved to be robust, reliable and simple. However, classicalfuzzy rule-based strategies demonstrate a lack of optimality because their design is focused on the actual vehicle state rather than the driving conditions. This study proposes a blended control strategy based onfuzzy logic for a PHEV. The proposed controller is fed with driving condition information in order to increase the controller effectiveness in every situation. The efficiency of the proposed controller is demonstrated through simulations.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Coordinated Power and Performance Guarantee with Fuzzy MIMO Control in Virtualized Server Clusters.
- Feedback Error Learning Control of Magnetic Satellites Using Type-2 Fuzzy Neural Networks With Elliptic Membership Functions.
- Advanced Pattern Discovery based Fuzzy Classification Method for Dynamic Security Assessment.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Reliable Mixed H8 and Passivity-Based Control for Fuzzy Markovian Switching Systems With Probabilistic Time Delays and Actuator Failures.
- Web-Based Medical Decision Support Systems for Three-Way Medical Decision Making With Game-Theoretic Rough Sets.
- Quantitative Computation Tree Logic Model Checking Based on Generalized Possibility Measures.
- Approximation of Phenol Concentration Using Computational Intelligence Methods Based on Signals From the Metal-Oxide Sensor Array.
- Sensor Data Fusion by Support Vector Regression Methodology—A Comparative Study.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work