Approximation of Phenol Concentration Using Methods
Computational intelligence methods achieve high efficiency in the analysis of multidimensional data from e-nose, the equivalent of the human sense of smell. This paper presents and compares selected and applied to approximations of five concentration levels of phenol algorithms. The measured responses of an array of 18 semiconductor gas sensors formed input vectors used for further analysis. The initial data processing consisted of standardization, principal component analysis, data normalization, and reduction.
Nine systems based on soft computing can be divided into single method systems using neural networks, fuzzysystems, and hybrid systems like evolutionary-neural, neuro-fuzzy, and evolutionary-fuzzy. All the presented systems were evaluated based on accuracy (errors generated) and complexity (number of parameters and training time) criteria. A method of forming input data vector by aggregation of the first three principal components is also presented. The key contribution is applying and comparing nine CI techniques for estimating phenol concentration based on signals from metal-oxide sensor array.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Sensor Data Fusion by Support Vector Regression Methodology—A Comparative Study.
- Fuzzy-based blended control for the energy management of a parallel plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
- Coordinated Power and Performance Guarantee with Fuzzy MIMO Control in Virtualized Server Clusters.
- Feedback Error Learning Control of Magnetic Satellites Using Type-2 Fuzzy Neural Networks With Elliptic Membership Functions.
- Advanced Pattern Discovery based Fuzzy Classification Method for Dynamic Security Assessment.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Reliable Mixed H8 and Passivity-Based Control for Fuzzy Markovian Switching Systems With Probabilistic Time Delays and Actuator Failures.
- Web-Based Medical Decision Support Systems for Three-Way Medical Decision Making With Game-Theoretic Rough Sets.
- Quantitative Computation Tree Logic Model Checking Based on Generalized Possibility Measures.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work