Web Based Medical Decision Systems for 3 Way Decision
The realization of the Web as a common platform, medium, and interface for supporting human activities has attracted many researchers to the study of Web-based support systems (WSS). An important branch of WSS is Web-based decision support systems that provide intelligent support for making effective decisions in different domains. We focus on decision making in Web-based medical decision support systems (WMDSS). Uncertainty is a critical factor that affects decision making and reasoning in the medical field. A three-way decision-making approach is an effective and better choice to lessen the effects of uncertainty. It provides the provision for delaying certain or definite decisions in situations that lack sufficient evidence or accurate information in reaching certain conclusions.
Particularly, the option of deferment decisions is added in this approach that provides the flexibility to further examine and investigate the uncertain and doubtful cases. The game-theoretic rough set (GTRS) model is a recent development in rough sets that can be used to determine the three rough set regions in the probabilistic rough sets framework by determining a pair of thresholds. The three regions are used to obtain three-way decision rules in the form of acceptance, rejection, and deferment rules. In this paper, we extend the GTRS model to analyze uncertainty involved in medical decision making. Experimental results with a GTRS-based approach on different health care datasets suggest that the approach may improve the overall quality of decision making in the medical field, as well as other fields. It is hoped that the incorporation of a GTRS component in WMDSS will enrich and enhance its decision-making capabilities.
Related Fuzzy Logic Project Titles:
- Quantitative Computation Tree Logic Model Checking Based on Generalized Possibility Measures.
- Approximation of Phenol Concentration Using Computational Intelligence Methods Based on Signals From the Metal-Oxide Sensor Array.
- Sensor Data Fusion by Support Vector Regression Methodology—A Comparative Study.
- Fuzzy-based blended control for the energy management of a parallel plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
- Coordinated Power and Performance Guarantee with Fuzzy MIMO Control in Virtualized Server Clusters.
- Feedback Error Learning Control of Magnetic Satellites Using Type-2 Fuzzy Neural Networks With Elliptic Membership Functions.
- Advanced Pattern Discovery based Fuzzy Classification Method for Dynamic Security Assessment.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Reliable Mixed H8 and Passivity-Based Control for Fuzzy Markovian Switching Systems With Probabilistic Time Delays and Actuator Failures.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work