PRP and HSR for Redundant Frames Discarding
Critical systems require zero recovery time when a failure occurs in a communications network. The soon to be implemented standard IEC 62439-3 defines the only two protocols, parallel redundancy protocol and high-availability seamless redundancy, which fulfill this requirement and ensure no frame loss in the presence of an error. These protocols also provide a hot-plugging capability, which allows elements to be added to or removed from the network without interrupting communications and the operation of the plant. The electricity sector has adopted these for power utility automation in the recently published IEC 61850-90-4.
The challenge is to obtain an efficient approach for use in electronic devices, capable of managing the characteristic duplicates, and circulating frames of these protocols, coupled with agile architectures capable of dealing with real-time processing requirements, fast switching times, high throughput, and deterministic behavior. The main contribution of this paper is the in-depth analysis it makes of network parameters imposed by the application of the protocols to power utility automation, and the proposition of a frame management system based on a segmented memory system that improves frame detecting time and uses the smallest memory required in order to resolve all the issues dealt with.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Simulation of Laterally Coupled InGaZnO4-Based Electric-Double-Layer Transistors for Synaptic Electronics.
- Graphene Field-Effect Transistors for Radio-Frequency Flexible Electronics.
- Low-Power Touch-Sensing Circuit With Reduced Scanning Algorithm for Touch Screen Panels on Mobile Devices.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of ReplaceableElectronic Modules.
- On the Design and Capacity of Grounding Systems for Grid-Connected DGUs.
- A Hotness Filter of Files for Reliable Non-Volatile Memory Systems.
- TEDS Extensions towards Energy Management of Wireless Transducers.
- Fabrication of Al2O3–Mullite–AlN Multiphase Ceramic Layer on W–Cu Substrates for Power Semiconductor Packaging.
- 3-D PIC Simulation of Gyrotwystron Amplifier Using MAGIC.
- Bluetooth Communication Interface for EEG Signal Recording in Hyperbaric Chambers.
- Performance Comparison of EKF-based Algorithms for Orientation Estimation on Android Platform.
- High Resolution Magnetometer Based on a High Frequency Magnetoelectric MEMS-CMOS Oscillator.
- Protection Strategies for Medium Voltage Direct Current Microgrid at a Remote Area Mine Site.
- 94-GHz Large-Signal Operation of AlInN/GaN High-Electron-Mobility Transistors on Silicon With Regrown Ohmic Contacts.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work