EKF for Orientation Estimation on Android Platform
Consumer electronics mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets, are rapidly growing in computing power and become equipped with an increasing number of sensors. This enables to use a present-day mobile device as a viable platform for computation-intensive, real-time applications in navigation and guidance. In this paper we present a study on the performance of the orientation estimation based on the data acquired by the accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope in a mobile device. Reliable orientation estimation based on the readouts from inertial sensors may be used in more complex systems, e.g., to correct the orientation error of a visual odometry system.
We present a rigorous derivation of the mathematical estimation model, and we thoroughly evaluate the performance of the orientation estimation mechanism available in the Android OS, and the proposed alternative solutions on an unique dataset gathered using an actual smartphone. From the experimental results we draw conclusions as to the best performing algorithm, and then we evaluate it’s execution time on Android-based devices to demonstrate the possibility of real-time usage. The Android code for the proposed orientation estimation system is made publicly available for scientific and commercial applications.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- High Resolution Magnetometer Based on a High Frequency Magnetoelectric MEMS-CMOS Oscillator.
- Protection Strategies for Medium Voltage Direct Current Microgrid at a Remote Area Mine Site.
- 94-GHz Large-Signal Operation of AlInN/GaN High-Electron-Mobility Transistors on Silicon With Regrown Ohmic Contacts.
- PRP and HSR for High Availability Networks in Power Utility Automation: A Method for Redundant Frames Discarding.
- Simulation of Laterally Coupled InGaZnO4-Based Electric-Double-Layer Transistors for Synaptic Electronics.
- Graphene Field-Effect Transistors for Radio-Frequency Flexible Electronics.
- Low-Power Touch-Sensing Circuit With Reduced Scanning Algorithm for Touch Screen Panels on Mobile Devices.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of ReplaceableElectronic Modules.
- On the Design and Capacity of Grounding Systems for Grid-Connected DGUs.
- A Hotness Filter of Files for Reliable Non-Volatile Memory Systems.
- TEDS Extensions towards Energy Management of Wireless Transducers.
- Fabrication of Al2O3–Mullite–AlN Multiphase Ceramic Layer on W–Cu Substrates for Power Semiconductor Packaging.
- 3-D PIC Simulation of Gyrotwystron Amplifier Using MAGIC.
- Bluetooth Communication Interface for EEG Signal Recording in Hyperbaric Chambers.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work