PROJECTS ON STEGANOGRAPHY
The art and science of invisible communication is termed as steganography.By employing numerous technologies hiding information can be done in steganography to obtain the desired goals.Projects on Steganography mainly focuses on to send news and information without removing and we can be confident that the messages are being tracked back to us by using steganography.
2015 IEEE PROJECTS ON STEGANOGRAPHY
- Non-Blind Structure-Preserving Substitution Watermarking of H.264/CAVLC Inter-Frames.
- Digital image watermarking based on Super-Resolution Image Reconstruction.
- A novel image zero-watermarking scheme based on DWT-SVD.
- On the robustness of image watermarking VIA compressed sensing.
- Review of Digital Watermarking for 2D-Vector Map.
- Multiple-description coding for robust image watermarking.
- Quantifying the Visual Content Perceived in DCT Coefficients and PKI Based Semi-fragile Watermarking for Visual Content Authentication of Images.
- Blind watermarking algorithm based on henon chaos system and lifting scheme wavelet.
- On the evaluation of wavelet filter banks for wavelet-based image watermarking.
- Improved Web Page Watermarking.
- A VLSI architecture for visible watermarking in a secure still digital camera (S/sup 2/DC) design (Corrected)*.
- Image authentication and restoration by multiple watermarking techniques with advance encryption standard in digital photography.
- Resolving rightful ownerships with invisible watermarking techniques: limitations, attacks, and implications.
- Security Theory and Attack Analysis for Text Watermarking.
- A New Robust-Fragile Double Image Watermarking Algorithm.
Uses of Projects on Steganography
To estimate the message length steganalysis technique is used.
- An attack when detects the presence of message
- Message length estimating components is ignored.
Steganography systems uses the following terminology
In various methods hiding information within audio files are done,by using least significant bit as modifications does not workwell in audible changes to sounds.High degree of redundancy digital file formats are used for steganography.The bit of an object which provides accuracy greater than the object’s display and use.The most popular method used for steganography is LSB substitution method.On the property of JPEG phase extraction is based to make changes to the image not visible to the human eye.
Rounding errors result in cooefficient data that are not noted during the DCT transformation phase of the compression algorithm.Projects on steganography are being carried out by using all sorts of techniques.Every year we update projects on steganography paper titles from IEEE journals and use support to all B.E and M.E students.
Projects on Steganography :
- Drug dealears
- Media data base systems
- Data altering protection
- Secret data storing and confidential communication
- Access control system for digital content distribution
- Cover communication by executives
To map one symble to one code word Huffman codes are used.Huffman coding assigns a binary code to every intensity value of image and a 2-D M2XN2 image is changed to a 1-D bits stream of length LH<M2XN2.binary codes to each intensity value are contained at Huffman table.
Digital image in bitmap format and compressed image format like JPEG applies still imagery steganography.