Robustness image watermarking VIA compressed sensing
Based on generation of the pseudo-random sensing matrix utilizing a cryptographic key, the Compressed Sensing(CS) offers a natural scrambling method for image watermarking signal. Additionally, the robustness of recovery watermarking image from CS, allows a new form of “robust watermarking” for image data, wherein the watermark signal is recoverable with high fidelity despite the introduction of additive noise in the watermarking data.
In the paper, a novel generation method of imagewatermarking is proposed based on block Compressed Sensing (BCS). The watermark signal are formed by measurement values of image in BCS domain and are embedded into all subblocks of the LLn sub-band of the transformed host image in DWT domain. Our analysis and results indicate that the introduction of the BCS improves the robustness of the image watermarking for resisting attacks.
Related Security Project Titles:
- Review of Digital Watermarking for 2D-Vector Map.
- Multiple-description coding for robust image watermarking.
- Quantifying the Visual Content Perceived in DCT Coefficients and PKI Based Semi-fragile Watermarking for Visual Content Authentication of Images.
- Blind watermarking algorithm based on henon chaos system and lifting scheme wavelet.
- On the evaluation of wavelet filter banks for wavelet-based image watermarking.
- Improved Web Page Watermarking.
- A VLSI architecture for visible watermarking in a secure still digital camera (S/sup 2/DC) design (Corrected)*.
- Image authentication and restoration by multiple watermarking techniques with advance encryption standard in digital photography.
- Resolving rightful ownerships with invisible watermarking techniques: limitations, attacks, and implications.
- Security Theory and Attack Analysis for Text Watermarking.
- A New Robust-Fragile Double Image Watermarking Algorithm.
- Non-Blind Structure-Preserving Substitution Watermarking of H.264/CAVLC Inter-Frames.
- Digital image watermarking based on Super-Resolution Image Reconstruction.
- A novel image zero-watermarking scheme based on DWT-SVD.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work