Robust Fragile Double Image Watermarking Algorithm
Xie and Shen improved Barni’s basic pixelwise masking model and proposed a more robust wavelet-based watermarking algorithm against attacks including filtering, noise addition and compression. By extending their work, a new robust fragile double image watermarking algorithm is presented. Using the improved pixel-wise masking model and a new bit substitution based on pseudo-random sequence, our method embeds robust watermark and fragile watermark into the insensitive (robust) part and sensitive part of the wavelet coefficients of the host image respectively.
This makes the two watermarks non-interfering and increases the watermarking capacity of the host image without reducing watermark robustness. Experimental results validated these desirable properties of the proposed method, and showed that our method has a higher PSNR than the existing double image watermarking schemes, while retaining the same robustness as the single watermarking scheme.
Related Security Project Titles:
- Non-Blind Structure-Preserving Substitution Watermarking of H.264/CAVLC Inter-Frames.
- Digital image watermarking based on Super-Resolution Image Reconstruction.
- A novel image zero-watermarking scheme based on DWT-SVD.
- On the robustness of image watermarking VIA compressed sensing.
- Review of Digital Watermarking for 2D-Vector Map.
- Multiple-description coding for robust image watermarking.
- Quantifying the Visual Content Perceived in DCT Coefficients and PKI Based Semi-fragile Watermarking for Visual Content Authentication of Images.
- Blind watermarking algorithm based on henon chaos system and lifting scheme wavelet.
- On the evaluation of wavelet filter banks for wavelet-based image watermarking.
- Improved Web Page Watermarking.
- A VLSI architecture for visible watermarking in a secure still digital camera (S/sup 2/DC) design (Corrected)*.
- Image authentication and restoration by multiple watermarking techniques with advance encryption standard in digital photography.
- Resolving rightful ownerships with invisible watermarking techniques: limitations, attacks, and implications.
- Security Theory and Attack Analysis for Text Watermarking.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work