PRBS Frequency Domain Thermal Cross Coupling
This paper presents a technique to predict the temperature response of a multielement thermal system based on the thermal cross coupling between elements. The complex frequency-domain cross coupling of devices is first characterized using a pseudorandom binary sequence technique. The characteristics are then used to predict device temperatures for a known inputpower waveform using a discrete Fourier transform-based technique. The resulting prediction shows good agreement with an example practical system used for evaluation. To reduce the computational complexity of the initial method, a digital infinite impedance response (IIR) filter is fitted to each cross coupling characteristic.
A high correlation fit is demonstrated that produces a near-identical temperature response compared to the initial procedure while requiring fewer mathematical operations. Experimental validation on the practical system shows good agreement between IIR filter predictions and practical results. It is further demonstrated that this agreement can be substantially improved by taking feedback from an internal reference temperature. Additionally, the proposed IIR filter technique allows the efficient calculation of future device temperatures based on simulated input, facilitating future temperature predictions.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Survey of High-Temperature Reliability of Power ElectronicsPackaging Components.
- Influence of Power Electronic Converters on Current-Voltage Behaviors During Faults in DGU’s – Part ll: Photovoltaic Systems.
- Survey of High-Temperature Polymeric Encapsulants for Power Electronics Packaging.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Mission Profile-Based Reliability Design and Real-Time Life Consumption Estimation in Power Electronics.
- Piezoelectric Actuators With Integrated High-Voltage PowerElectronics.
- Computationally Efficient, Real-Time, and Embeddable Prognostic Techniques for Power Electronics.
- Single Active Switch Power Electronics for Kilowatt Scale Capacitive Power Transfer.
- Study and Handling Methods of Power IGBT Module Failures in Power Electronic Converter Systems.
- High-Temperature (250 °C?/?500 °F) 19 000 min BLDC Fan for Forced Air-Cooling of Advanced Automotive Power Electronics.
- Power Electronics Control of an Energy Regenerative Mechatronic Damper.
- Research on Unbalanced-Load Correction Capability of Two Power Electronic Transformer Topologies.
- A Storage Integrated Modular Power Electronic Interface for Higher Power Distribution Availability.
- Performance of Multistep Finite Control Set Model Predictive Control for Power Electronics.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work