PFC Cuk Converter Fed BLDC Motor Drive
This paper deals with a power factor correction (PFC)-based Cuk converter-fed brushless dc motor (BLDC) drive as a cost-effective solution for low-power applications. The speed of the BLDC motor is controlled by varying the dc-bus voltage of a voltage source inverter (VSI) which uses a low frequency switching of VSI (electronic commutation of the BLDC motor) for low switching losses.A diode bridge rectifier followed by a Cuk converter working in a discontinuous conduction mode (DCM) is used for control of dc-link voltage with unity power factor at ac mains.
Performance of the PFC Cuk converter is evaluated under four different operating conditions of discontinuous and continuous conduction modes (CCM) and a comparison is made to select a best suited mode of operation. The performance of the proposed system is simulated in a MATLAB/Simulink environment and a hardware prototype of the proposed drive is developed to validate its performance over a wide range of speed with unity power factor at ac mains.
Related Simulink Project Titles:
- A Study of the Impact of Delay Mismatch on Linearity of Outphasing Transmitters.
- A Real-Time Thermal Model for Monitoring of Power Semiconductor Devices.
- Virtual Damping Flux-Based LVRT Control for DFIG-Based Wind Turbine.
- Maximum Power Extraction From Series-Connected Fuel Cell Stacks by the Current Compensation Technique.
- Compact Electro-Thermal Reliability Modelling and Experimental Characterisation of Bipolar Latch-up in SiC and CoolMOS Power MOSFETs.
- DC/DC Buck Power Converter as a Smooth Starter for a DC Motor Based on a Hierarchical Control.
- Modelling and analysis of modular multilevel converter for solar photovoltaic applications to improve power quality.
- Characteristic Investigation and Control of a Modular Multilevel Converter-Based HVDC System Under Single-Line-to-Ground Fault Conditions.
- Multi-Agent System for Distributed Management of Microgrids.
- Enhanced Phase-Shifted PWM Carrier Disposition for Interleaved Voltage-Source Inverters.
- Circuit-Oriented Treatment of Nonlinear Capacitances in Switched-Mode Power Supplies.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work