Open transistor fault diagnosis in electric vehicles
To meet increasing demand for higher reliability in power electronicsconverters applicable in electric vehicles, fault detection (FD) is an important part of the control algorithm. In this study, a model-based open transistor fault diagnsosis method is presented for a voltage-source inverter (VSI) supplying a five-phase permanent magnet motor drive. To realise this goal, a model-based observer is designed to estimate model parameters. After that, the estimated parameters are used to design a sliding mode observer in order to estimate the phase current in an ideal model. Subsequently, the proposed FD technique measures the similarity between the estimated current and real current using cross-correlation factor.
This factor is used for the first time in this study to define a FD index in VSI. The presented FD scheme is simple and fast; also, it is able to detect multiple open switch or open phase faults in contrast to conventional methods. On the other side, in order to track reference current of the motor, the estimated parameters are used to design a proportional resonant controller. The FD technique is used to operate a multiphase fault-tolerant brushless direct current (BLDC) motor drive. Experimental results on a five-phase BLDC motor with in-wheel outer rotor applicable in electrical vehicles are conducted to validate the theory.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Design of a 300-W Isolated Power Supply for Ultrafast Tracking Converters.
- Coordinated Control of Distributed Energy Resources and Conventional Power Plants for Frequency Control of PowerSystems.
- Harmonic analysis model for voltage source converter under unbalanced conditions.
- Contour-Based Dead-Time Harmonic Analysis in a Three-Level Neutral-Point-Clamped Inverter.
- A Dual-Side Controlled Inductive Power Transfer System Optimized for Large Coupling Factor Variations and Partial Load.
- Product Level Accelerated Reliability Testing of Motor Drives With Input Power Interruptions.
- High Efficiency Transcutaneous Energy Transfer for Implantable Mechanical Heart Support Systems.
- Pushing the Limits: Europe’s New Grid: Innovative Tools to Combat Transmission Bottlenecks and Reduced Inertia.
- Ripple Minimization Through Harmonic Elimination in Asymmetric Interleaved Multiphase dc-dc Converters.
- A Comparative Performance Investigation of Single-Stage Dimmable Electronic Ballasts for Electrodeless Fluorescent Lamp Applications.
- Pulse Magnetic Properties Measurement and Characterization of Fe-based Nanocrystalline Cores for High Voltage Pulse Magnetics Applications.
- Metaheuristic Optimization Methods Applied to PowerConverters: A Review.
- Series-Input Parallel-Output Modular-Phase DC-DC Converter with Soft Switching and High Frequency Isolation.
- An Interface Circuit for Low-Voltage Low-Current Energy Harvesting Systems.
- Proposal of a Figure of Merit for the Characterization of Soft-Magnetic Shielding Material Used in Inductive WirelessPower Transmission Systems.
- Liquid Jet Impingement Cooling of a Silicon Carbide PowerConversion Module for Vehicle Applications.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Converter Based on the Open-Circuit Voltage Method for Thermoelectric Generators.
- A New Resonant Modular Multilevel Step-Down DC–DC Converter with Inherent-Balancing.
- Fault Detection and Localization Method for Modular Multilevel Converters.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work