Fe based Nanocrystalline Cores for High Voltage
Fe-based Nanocrystalline (FE-N) cores are widely used in power electronicsand pulsed power applications. In pulsed power applications, it always requires high excitation current (up to tens of kA) to excite large-volume cores (up to hundreds of cm3) with fewer number of winding turns, and it is hard to use the traditional test scheme to obtain the pulse magnetic properties in this case. The principles and scopes for the application of pulse magnetic properties measurement circuits, including the single-winding test circuit and double-winding test circuit, are analyzed and presented. Although the double-winding test circuit is classical to test the hysteresis loop, the single-winding test circuit is not totally useless in some cases.
Based on the double-winding test circuit, the initial magnetization curves and maximum hysteresis loops of toroidal FE-N cores with high and low remanence are obtained under a relative constant magnetization rate with the order of 0.7-7 T/μs, and an equivalent frequency from 49 kHz to 650 kHz. The unsaturated permeability is calculated based on the experimental results, and fitted with the magnetization rate. The loss densities and permeability are fitted and compared. A design procedure of the saturable pulse transformer is illustrated for the application of the testing results. It is proved that the initial energy loss and unsaturated permeability are used for the design of the pulse transformer, and the traditional core loss is suitable for the estimation of power loss under the repetitive operation condition.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Metaheuristic Optimization Methods Applied to PowerConverters: A Review.
- Series-Input Parallel-Output Modular-Phase DC-DC Converter with Soft Switching and High Frequency Isolation.
- An Interface Circuit for Low-Voltage Low-Current Energy Harvesting Systems.
- Proposal of a Figure of Merit for the Characterization of Soft-Magnetic Shielding Material Used in Inductive WirelessPower Transmission Systems.
- Liquid Jet Impingement Cooling of a Silicon Carbide PowerConversion Module for Vehicle Applications.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Converter Based on the Open-Circuit Voltage Method for Thermoelectric Generators.
- A New Resonant Modular Multilevel Step-Down DC–DC Converter with Inherent-Balancing.
- Fault Detection and Localization Method for Modular Multilevel Converters.
- Observer-based open transistor fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant control of five-phase permanent magnet motor drive for application in electric vehicles.
- Design of a 300-W Isolated Power Supply for Ultrafast Tracking Converters.
- Coordinated Control of Distributed Energy Resources and Conventional Power Plants for Frequency Control of PowerSystems.
- Harmonic analysis model for voltage source converter under unbalanced conditions.
- Contour-Based Dead-Time Harmonic Analysis in a Three-Level Neutral-Point-Clamped Inverter.
- A Dual-Side Controlled Inductive Power Transfer System Optimized for Large Coupling Factor Variations and Partial Load.
- Product Level Accelerated Reliability Testing of Motor Drives With Input Power Interruptions.
- High Efficiency Transcutaneous Energy Transfer for Implantable Mechanical Heart Support Systems.
- Pushing the Limits: Europe’s New Grid: Innovative Tools to Combat Transmission Bottlenecks and Reduced Inertia.
- Ripple Minimization Through Harmonic Elimination in Asymmetric Interleaved Multiphase dc-dc Converters.
- A Comparative Performance Investigation of Single-Stage Dimmable Electronic Ballasts for Electrodeless Fluorescent Lamp Applications.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work