Inductive Wireless Power Transmission Systems
In inductive wireless power transmission systems, often soft-magnetic shielding is used to avoid lossy eddy currents being induced in electrically conducting components like batteries or ground layers of electronic circuits. Datasheet information on such shielding materials are often limited to magnetic permeability and sometimes exemplary loss information. For designing inductive wireless power systems, e.g., at variable frequency, detailed loss information are of interest. Therefore, it is proposed to measure the impact of these materials on the power transmission in a standardized setup, which is closely related to the real application.
This consists of two coils, a transmitting and a receiving coil. Here, a configuration as described in the Qi standard for wireless charging of mobile devices published by the wireless power consortium is used as reference. A figure of merit, i.e., the product of the coupling factor $k$ and the geometric average of the coil’s quality factors Q, is proposed to qualify materials concerning both: 1) shielding against conducting components on the backside of the receiving coil and 2) establishing a high mutual inductance of the transformer coils, resulting in higher system efficiencies. Furthermore, considerations on the measurement setup as well as qualifications of shielding materials are presented.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Liquid Jet Impingement Cooling of a Silicon Carbide PowerConversion Module for Vehicle Applications.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Converter Based on the Open-Circuit Voltage Method for Thermoelectric Generators.
- A New Resonant Modular Multilevel Step-Down DC–DC Converter with Inherent-Balancing.
- Fault Detection and Localization Method for Modular Multilevel Converters.
- Observer-based open transistor fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant control of five-phase permanent magnet motor drive for application in electric vehicles.
- Design of a 300-W Isolated Power Supply for Ultrafast Tracking Converters.
- Coordinated Control of Distributed Energy Resources and Conventional Power Plants for Frequency Control of PowerSystems.
- Harmonic analysis model for voltage source converter under unbalanced conditions.
- Contour-Based Dead-Time Harmonic Analysis in a Three-Level Neutral-Point-Clamped Inverter.
- A Dual-Side Controlled Inductive Power Transfer System Optimized for Large Coupling Factor Variations and Partial Load.
- Product Level Accelerated Reliability Testing of Motor Drives With Input Power Interruptions.
- High Efficiency Transcutaneous Energy Transfer for Implantable Mechanical Heart Support Systems.
- Pushing the Limits: Europe’s New Grid: Innovative Tools to Combat Transmission Bottlenecks and Reduced Inertia.
- Ripple Minimization Through Harmonic Elimination in Asymmetric Interleaved Multiphase dc-dc Converters.
- A Comparative Performance Investigation of Single-Stage Dimmable Electronic Ballasts for Electrodeless Fluorescent Lamp Applications.
- Pulse Magnetic Properties Measurement and Characterization of Fe-based Nanocrystalline Cores for High Voltage Pulse Magnetics Applications.
- Metaheuristic Optimization Methods Applied to PowerConverters: A Review.
- Series-Input Parallel-Output Modular-Phase DC-DC Converter with Soft Switching and High Frequency Isolation.
- An Interface Circuit for Low-Voltage Low-Current Energy Harvesting Systems.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work