Harmonic analysis model for voltage source converter
Voltage source converters (VSCs) generate harmonics under unbalanced conditions. With the wider applications of VSCs, the harmonics produced by VSCs will provide new challenges of harmonic problems in the modern powersystem. The harmonics generated by VSCs are caused by the switching characteristics of power electronic devices and the interaction between the ac and dc sides, which is a non-linear and complex problem. Dynamic phasor sequence components (DPSCs) are applied into the analysis of the harmonic produced by VSC in this study. With selecting the DPSCs of current harmonics on ac side and voltage harmonics on dc side as the state variables, a harmonic analysis model of VSC is presented as a linear time invariable system in the state space.
The model considers both the detailed switching dynamics and the interactions between the ac and dc sides of VSC. The model also shows the analytical expression of the relationship between harmonics and sequence components of supply voltages. By solving the model, the harmonics generated by VSC under unbalanced conditions can be calculated mathematically. The comparison with simulation and experiment results can testify that the analysis model is very useful to analyse the harmonics of VSCs directly.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Contour-Based Dead-Time Harmonic Analysis in a Three-Level Neutral-Point-Clamped Inverter.
- A Dual-Side Controlled Inductive Power Transfer System Optimized for Large Coupling Factor Variations and Partial Load.
- Product Level Accelerated Reliability Testing of Motor Drives With Input Power Interruptions.
- High Efficiency Transcutaneous Energy Transfer for Implantable Mechanical Heart Support Systems.
- Pushing the Limits: Europe’s New Grid: Innovative Tools to Combat Transmission Bottlenecks and Reduced Inertia.
- Ripple Minimization Through Harmonic Elimination in Asymmetric Interleaved Multiphase dc-dc Converters.
- A Comparative Performance Investigation of Single-Stage Dimmable Electronic Ballasts for Electrodeless Fluorescent Lamp Applications.
- Pulse Magnetic Properties Measurement and Characterization of Fe-based Nanocrystalline Cores for High Voltage Pulse Magnetics Applications.
- Metaheuristic Optimization Methods Applied to PowerConverters: A Review.
- Series-Input Parallel-Output Modular-Phase DC-DC Converter with Soft Switching and High Frequency Isolation.
- An Interface Circuit for Low-Voltage Low-Current Energy Harvesting Systems.
- Proposal of a Figure of Merit for the Characterization of Soft-Magnetic Shielding Material Used in Inductive WirelessPower Transmission Systems.
- Liquid Jet Impingement Cooling of a Silicon Carbide PowerConversion Module for Vehicle Applications.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Converter Based on the Open-Circuit Voltage Method for Thermoelectric Generators.
- A New Resonant Modular Multilevel Step-Down DC–DC Converter with Inherent-Balancing.
- Fault Detection and Localization Method for Modular Multilevel Converters.
- Observer-based open transistor fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant control of five-phase permanent magnet motor drive for application in electric vehicles.
- Design of a 300-W Isolated Power Supply for Ultrafast Tracking Converters.
- Coordinated Control of Distributed Energy Resources and Conventional Power Plants for Frequency Control of PowerSystems.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work