On Sparse Methods for Array Signal Processing
We analyze the performance of several algorithms designed to solve the inverse sparse problem when they are applied to array signalprocessing. Specifically we study the error on the estimation of the complex envelope and the direction of arrival of signals of interest in the presence of interference sources using a uniform linear array. In particular, we compare the performance of the Enhanced Sparse Bayesian Learning (ESBL) algorithm against different algorithms tailored to this scenario. Since the former exploits interference information to diminish its unwanted effects, we find that it provides a reasonable tradeoff between runtime and estimation error.
Related Signal Processing Project Titles:
- A Home Sleep Apnea Screening Device With Time-Domain Signal Processing and Autonomous Scoring Capability.
- Acoustic micro-Doppler signal processing with foveated electronic cochlea.]
- Signal Processing Oriented Approach for Big Data Privacy.
- Nonlinear Cognitive Signal Processing in Ultra-Low-Power Programmable Analog Hardware.
- Signal Processing in the Workplace [Social Sciences].
- Toward a Morphodynamic Model of the Cell: Signal processing for cell modeling.
- Soft-Core Dataflow Processor Architecture Optimized for Radar Signal Processing.
- Linewidth-Tolerant Joint Digital Signal Processing for 16QAM Nyquist WDM Superchannel.
- Block-Skew-Circulant Matrices in Complex-Valued Signal Processing.
- Signal Processing in Next-Generation Prosthetics [Special Reports].
- A UWB Radar Signal Processing Platform for Real-Time Human Respiratory Feature Extraction Based on Four-Segment Linear Waveform Model.
- Signal Processing With Direct Computations on Compressively Sensed Data.
- Comparative Study of Advanced Signal Processing Techniques for Islanding Detection in a Hybrid Distributed Generation System.
- Localization Algorithm for the PD Source in Substation Based on L-Shaped Antenna Array Signal Processing.
- Digital High-Resolution Torque Sensor and Signal Processing.
- Signal Processing Challenges in Quantitative 3-D Cell Morphology: More than meets the eye.
- Razor Based Programmable Truncated Multiply and Accumulate, Energy-Reduction for Efficient Digital Signal Processing.
- Automated Histology Analysis: Opportunities for signal processing.
- Electric Machine Drive Design Improvements Through Control and Digital Signal Processing Techniques.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work