Algorithm for PD Source in Substation Based on L-Shaped
A novel algorithm based on L-shaped antenna array signal processing is proposed in this paper for the localization of partial-discharge (PD) sources in substations. The principle of estimation of signal parameter via rotational invariance techniques has been used for finding the direction of arrival (DOA) of signals. Third-order cumulants of signals are used in this algorithm, by which Gaussian white noises and periodic narrowband interference mixed in observed signals can be efficiently suppressed. Planar location of PD sources can be obtained by solving the intersecting point of two lines in DOAs. Therefore, solving nonlinear equations can be avoided.
Besides, it is convenient to replace the observed signals with their envelopes in this algorithm. The proposed algorithm is used to process mixed signals with simulated ultra-high frequency (UHF) signals by electromagnetic-wave simulation software, Gaussian white noises of different signal-to-noise ratios, and fixed-frequency noises. The planar location of PD sources is obtained approximately. UHF signals collected in substations and their envelopes have proven to be suitable to locate PD sources effectively by the proposed algorithm as well. Therefore, the accuracy and feasibility of the proposed algorithm are proved.
Related Signal Processing Project Titles:
- Digital High-Resolution Torque Sensor and Signal Processing.
- Signal Processing Challenges in Quantitative 3-D Cell Morphology: More than meets the eye.
- Razor Based Programmable Truncated Multiply and Accumulate, Energy-Reduction for Efficient Digital Signal Processing.
- Automated Histology Analysis: Opportunities for signal processing.
- Electric Machine Drive Design Improvements Through Control and Digital Signal Processing Techniques.
- On Sparse Methods for Array Signal Processing in the Presence of Interference.
- A Home Sleep Apnea Screening Device With Time-Domain Signal Processing and Autonomous Scoring Capability.
- Acoustic micro-Doppler signal processing with foveated electronic cochlea.]
- Signal Processing Oriented Approach for Big Data Privacy.
- Nonlinear Cognitive Signal Processing in Ultra-Low-Power Programmable Analog Hardware.
- Signal Processing in the Workplace [Social Sciences].
- Toward a Morphodynamic Model of the Cell: Signal processing for cell modeling.
- Soft-Core Dataflow Processor Architecture Optimized for Radar Signal Processing.
- Linewidth-Tolerant Joint Digital Signal Processing for 16QAM Nyquist WDM Superchannel.
- Block-Skew-Circulant Matrices in Complex-Valued Signal Processing.
- Signal Processing in Next-Generation Prosthetics [Special Reports].
- A UWB Radar Signal Processing Platform for Real-Time Human Respiratory Feature Extraction Based on Four-Segment Linear Waveform Model.
- Signal Processing With Direct Computations on Compressively Sensed Data.
- Comparative Study of Advanced Signal Processing Techniques for Islanding Detection in a Hybrid Distributed Generation System.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work