Network on Chip and Chip to Chip Interconnects
This paper explores the general framework and prospects for on-chip and off-chip wireless interconnects implemented for high-performance computing (HPC) systems in the context of micro power wireless design. HPC interconnects demand very high (≥ 10 Gb/s) transmission rates using ultraefficient (~ 1 pJ/bit) transceivers over extremely short (≤ 100 cm) ranges. In an attempt to design such wireless interconnects, first a model for the wireless communication channel properties is developed. The use of CMOS-based energyefficient on-off keying (OOK) transceiver architectures operating in the 60-90 GHz bands is considered as a practical solution. In order to address strict performance requirements of wireless HPC interconnects, and taking advantage of the recent developments in device scaling, compact low-power and innovative circuits based on novel double-gate MOSFETs (DG-MOSFETs) are proposed in the implementation of the architecture.
The performance of a compact low-noise amplifier (LNA) design using common source (CS) inductive degeneration with 32 nm DGMOSFETs is investigated by quantitative analysis and simulation. The proposed inductor-less two-stage cascode cascade LNA is optimized for 90 GHz operation and has the advantage of gain switching over its CMOS counterpart without the use of additional switching transistors, which makes it remarkably power efficient and faster. As further examples of efficient and compact DG-MOSFET circuits for OOK transceiver design, a three-stage CS 5 dB tunable power amplifier operating up to 90 GHz, and a novel 90 GHz voltage controlled oscillator are also presented. This is followed by the proposal of an array of four monopole antennas studied using full-wave EM solver.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- A 14 nm FinFET 128 Mb SRAM With V Enhancement Techniques for Low-Power Applications.
- Thermal Loading and Lifetime Estimation for Power Device Considering Mission Profiles in Wind Power Converter.
- Capacitor-Less Photovoltaic Cell-Level Power Balancing using Diffusion Charge Redistribution.
- A Reconfigurable Multiphase -Ring Structure for Programmable Frequency Multiplication.
- Digital bilinear feedback for low-power double-sampling sigma–delta modulators.
- Low-Power a-Si:H Gate Driver Circuit With Threshold-Voltage-Shift Recovery and Synchronously Controlled Pull-Down Scheme.
- A 1.22 TOPS and 1.52 mW/MHz Augmented Reality Multicore Processor With Neural Network NoC for HMD Applications.
- Haswell: A Family of IA 22 nm Processors.
- Insight Into Gate-Induced Drain Leakage in Silicon Nanowire Transistors.
- A 345 µW Multi-Sensor Biomedical SoC With Bio-Impedance, 3-Channel ECG, Motion Artifact Reduction, and Integrated DSP.
- Highly Sensitive Nanotesla Quantum-Well Hall-Effect Integrated Circuit Using GaAs–InGaAs–AlGaAs 2DEG.
- Low-Power Wireless ECG Acquisition and Classification System for Body Sensor Networks.
- Low-power transformer-based current-reuse injection-locked frequency divider.
- High-speed low-power common-mode insensitive dynamic comparator.
- ERSFQ 8-Bit Parallel Adders as a Process Benchmark.
- Biological Channel Modeling and Implantable UWB Antenna Design for Neural Recording Systems.
- Source follower-based high-speed switched capacitor amplifier for pipelined ADCs.
- High Optical Power Density Forward-Biased Silicon LEDs in Standard CMOS Process.
- A Wideband On-Interposer Passive Equalizer Design for Chip-to-Chip 30-Gb/s Serial Data Transmission.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work