Wireless ECG Acquisition and Classification System
A low-power biosignal acquisition and classification system for body sensor networks is proposed. The proposed system consists of three main parts: 1) a high-pass sigma delta modulator-based biosignal processor (BSP) for signal acquisition and digitization, 2) a low-power, super-regenerative on-off keying transceiver for short-range wireless transmission, and 3) a digital signal processor (DSP) for electrocardiogram (ECG) classification. The BSP and transmitter circuits, which are the body-end circuits, can be operated for over 80 days using two 605 mAH zinc-air batteries as the power supply; thepower consumption is 586.5 μW.
As for the radio frequency receiver and DSP, which are the receiving-end circuits that can be integrated in smartphones or personal computers, power consumption is less than 1 mW. With a wavelet transform-based digital signal processing circuit and a diagnosis control by cardiologists, the accuracy of beat detection and ECG classification are close to 99.44% and 97.25%, respectively. All chips are fabricated in TSMC 0.18-μm standard CMOS process.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- Low-power transformer-based current-reuse injection-locked frequency divider.
- High-speed low-power common-mode insensitive dynamic comparator.
- ERSFQ 8-Bit Parallel Adders as a Process Benchmark.
- Biological Channel Modeling and Implantable UWB Antenna Design for Neural Recording Systems.
- Source follower-based high-speed switched capacitor amplifier for pipelined ADCs.
- High Optical Power Density Forward-Biased Silicon LEDs in Standard CMOS Process.
- A Wideband On-Interposer Passive Equalizer Design for Chip-to-Chip 30-Gb/s Serial Data Transmission.
- A New Frontier in Ultralow Power Wireless Links: Network-on-Chip and Chip-to-Chip Interconnects.
- A 14 nm FinFET 128 Mb SRAM With V Enhancement Techniques for Low-Power Applications.
- Thermal Loading and Lifetime Estimation for Power Device Considering Mission Profiles in Wind Power Converter.
- Capacitor-Less Photovoltaic Cell-Level Power Balancing using Diffusion Charge Redistribution.
- A Reconfigurable Multiphase -Ring Structure for Programmable Frequency Multiplication.
- Digital bilinear feedback for low-power double-sampling sigma–delta modulators.
- Low-Power a-Si:H Gate Driver Circuit With Threshold-Voltage-Shift Recovery and Synchronously Controlled Pull-Down Scheme.
- A 1.22 TOPS and 1.52 mW/MHz Augmented Reality Multicore Processor With Neural Network NoC for HMD Applications.
- Haswell: A Family of IA 22 nm Processors.
- Insight Into Gate-Induced Drain Leakage in Silicon Nanowire Transistors.
- A 345 µW Multi-Sensor Biomedical SoC With Bio-Impedance, 3-Channel ECG, Motion Artifact Reduction, and Integrated DSP.
- Highly Sensitive Nanotesla Quantum-Well Hall-Effect Integrated Circuit Using GaAs–InGaAs–AlGaAs 2DEG.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work