Wideband On Interposer Passive Equalizer Design
In this paper, a novel on-interposer passive equalizer is proposed for chip-to-chip high-speed data transmission on the silicon-based on-interposer channel. The proposed equalizer uses the parasitic resistance and inductance of the on-interposer shunt metal lines to produce the high-pass filter. This filter enables the proposed equalizer to exhibit wideband channel equalization and low power-consumption. Based on the equivalent-circuit model of the proposed on-interposer passive equalizer, the physical dimensions of the equalizer are optimized for 30-Gb/s serial data transmission.
The performance of the proposed equalizer with the optimized dimensions was successfully demonstrated by both frequency- and time-domain measurements at data rates of up to 30 Gb/s. In addition, a compact on-interposer passive equalizer was designed for the wide I/O interposer using the same mechanism. The improved quality of serial data transmission in the equalized wide I/O on-interposer channel was successfully verified by simulations at data rates of up to 10 Gb/s.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- A New Frontier in Ultralow Power Wireless Links: Network-on-Chip and Chip-to-Chip Interconnects.
- A 14 nm FinFET 128 Mb SRAM With V Enhancement Techniques for Low-Power Applications.
- Thermal Loading and Lifetime Estimation for Power Device Considering Mission Profiles in Wind Power Converter.
- Capacitor-Less Photovoltaic Cell-Level Power Balancing using Diffusion Charge Redistribution.
- A Reconfigurable Multiphase -Ring Structure for Programmable Frequency Multiplication.
- Digital bilinear feedback for low-power double-sampling sigma–delta modulators.
- Low-Power a-Si:H Gate Driver Circuit With Threshold-Voltage-Shift Recovery and Synchronously Controlled Pull-Down Scheme.
- A 1.22 TOPS and 1.52 mW/MHz Augmented Reality Multicore Processor With Neural Network NoC for HMD Applications.
- Haswell: A Family of IA 22 nm Processors.
- Insight Into Gate-Induced Drain Leakage in Silicon Nanowire Transistors.
- A 345 µW Multi-Sensor Biomedical SoC With Bio-Impedance, 3-Channel ECG, Motion Artifact Reduction, and Integrated DSP.
- Highly Sensitive Nanotesla Quantum-Well Hall-Effect Integrated Circuit Using GaAs–InGaAs–AlGaAs 2DEG.
- Low-Power Wireless ECG Acquisition and Classification System for Body Sensor Networks.
- Low-power transformer-based current-reuse injection-locked frequency divider.
- High-speed low-power common-mode insensitive dynamic comparator.
- ERSFQ 8-Bit Parallel Adders as a Process Benchmark.
- Biological Channel Modeling and Implantable UWB Antenna Design for Neural Recording Systems.
- Source follower-based high-speed switched capacitor amplifier for pipelined ADCs.
- High Optical Power Density Forward-Biased Silicon LEDs in Standard CMOS Process.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work