Multi Sensor Biomedical SoC With Bio Impedance
This paper presents a MUlti-SEnsor biomedical IC (MUSEIC). It features a high-performance, low-power analog front-end (AFE) and fully integrated DSP. The AFE has three biopotential readouts, one bio-impedance readout, and support for general-purpose analog sensors The biopotential readout channels can handle large differential electrode offsets ( ±400 mV), achieve high input impedance ( >500 M Ω), low noise ( 620 nVrms in 150 Hz), and large CMRR ( >110 dB) without relying on trimming while consuming only 31 μW/channel.
In addition, fully integrated real-time motion artifact reduction, based on simultaneous electrode-tissue impedance measurement, with feedback to the analog domain is supported. The bio-impedance readout with pseudo-sine current generator achieves a resolution of 9.8 m Ω/ √Hz while consuming just 58 μW/channel. The DSP has a general purpose ARM Cortex M0 processor and an HW accelerator optimized for energy-efficient execution of various biomedical signal processing algorithms achieving 10 × or more energy savings in vector multiply-accumulate executions.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- Highly Sensitive Nanotesla Quantum-Well Hall-Effect Integrated Circuit Using GaAs–InGaAs–AlGaAs 2DEG.
- Low-Power Wireless ECG Acquisition and Classification System for Body Sensor Networks.
- Low-power transformer-based current-reuse injection-locked frequency divider.
- High-speed low-power common-mode insensitive dynamic comparator.
- ERSFQ 8-Bit Parallel Adders as a Process Benchmark.
- Biological Channel Modeling and Implantable UWB Antenna Design for Neural Recording Systems.
- Source follower-based high-speed switched capacitor amplifier for pipelined ADCs.
- High Optical Power Density Forward-Biased Silicon LEDs in Standard CMOS Process.
- A Wideband On-Interposer Passive Equalizer Design for Chip-to-Chip 30-Gb/s Serial Data Transmission.
- A New Frontier in Ultralow Power Wireless Links: Network-on-Chip and Chip-to-Chip Interconnects.
- A 14 nm FinFET 128 Mb SRAM With V Enhancement Techniques for Low-Power Applications.
- Thermal Loading and Lifetime Estimation for Power Device Considering Mission Profiles in Wind Power Converter.
- Capacitor-Less Photovoltaic Cell-Level Power Balancing using Diffusion Charge Redistribution.
- A Reconfigurable Multiphase -Ring Structure for Programmable Frequency Multiplication.
- Digital bilinear feedback for low-power double-sampling sigma–delta modulators.
- Low-Power a-Si:H Gate Driver Circuit With Threshold-Voltage-Shift Recovery and Synchronously Controlled Pull-Down Scheme.
- A 1.22 TOPS and 1.52 mW/MHz Augmented Reality Multicore Processor With Neural Network NoC for HMD Applications.
- Haswell: A Family of IA 22 nm Processors.
- Insight Into Gate-Induced Drain Leakage in Silicon Nanowire Transistors.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work